(𝗶𝗶𝗶) NANO-MOLECULAR LIES

worried. every time the sun shines.

 ˗ˏˋ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖎𝖎 ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖎𝖎 ˎˊ˗

•— nano-molecular lies —•
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    GRACE LUETZOW HAS SOME UNPRECEDENTED WORRIES ABOUT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

GRACE LUETZOW HAS SOME UNPRECEDENTED WORRIES ABOUT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. It really doesn't ━━ and probably never will ━━ sit well with her that there are machines out there smart enough to make their own decisions. Evil ones. Good ones. Whatever, it doesn't matter, it's all the same. Humans are different, with them it's okay. You can persuade and manipulate and trick them into wanting what you want. They have flesh coating their pearly white bones and blood coursing through their veins; empathy for those who are forsaken and hope for better days that just might be blessed upon this frightening world one day. But you can't manipulate a piece of metal with a brain attached to it. You can't force a robot that's been raised on internet servers and an infinite databank to care about what mankind thinks to be best for the world today. They've seen it all. Read every book. Absorbed every major event in history.

It's a ticking fucking time bomb, if Grace does say so herself. A realm of boundless possibilities that could either go one way or another: disastrously wrong, or disastrously right. The former, is something that is inching closer and closer to humanity each passing day. Grace sees it in her dreams. She wakes up in a cold sweat at midnight, visions of dead bodies and black smoke clouds holding her mind for random.

You can't create life without paying the price all creation comes with. It's not a one sided coin ━━ because as her father had once said to her after she'd stolen twenty bucks from his wallet, how can you know what you're doing is right if wrong does not exist? This is your wrong, Gracie. And then he didn't talk to her for three days.

The good is wrapped in molten gold and made to be the only thing your tiny humanoid mind can decipher, made to be the only thing you want, and you suddenly find that the morals you thought you had reinforced into the depths of your mind, have slipped away into into oblivion. They do not exist. You want the good. You'll do anything for the good. And then right as you think you've got it in sight, in reach, there comes the bad, barreling in and destroying everything and anyone in its way ; because you couldn't find it in yourself to see through the fucking illusionary clouds of hypnosis.