Arc 3 Chapter 18

Kile Andrews had hoped that he would be able to see Cecilia and established a good relation..... Its just that... Who is this Savage woman in front of him.

It was so not like his White Moonlight at all!

Sure she changed these past few years... But the changed wouldn't be like this.... Extreme.

"Not only you are deaf, you also seemed to incapable of deciphering human language" Kile felt like going over and gave the girl a beating with that disdainful look on her face, although he had seen that Cecilia had acknowledgement in her eyes... Still... He cannot get use to how much this girl is-

"Are you done boring the readers of your monologuing? Gonna go gain some pity from them? Why don't you also ask for a cheat on the author to dominate the Zombies while your at it?" Cordilia did not hide the contempt on her expression

'I picked up someone stupid' Cordilia thought before turning away.

'This Chunni! So arrogant! Why don't you ascend the Heavens!' Kile thought with an ugly expression, his image of a beautiful reunion was shattered to pieces with no chance of recovery.

A'Yuan stand on the side with the Future Zombie Queen, Su Yun, lighting a candle for Kile in his heart before A'Yuan snuffed it and light one for himself instead.

"You're not Cecilia. Cecilia, no matter how much she had gone through, there is no way she would turn into someone like you. Just who are you!?" Kile narrowed his eyes and the metals around them, ready at the moments notice.

Cordilia laughed and smiled in amusement and watching the display.

"And you are not exactly Kile gege that in my memories. Kile gege is always gently and has a mild temperment, he is nothing like a brute such as yourself." of course Cordilia was spouting white lies once more and casually checking her nails

"The facts that you have been wearing a mask for years... Don't your think that others are wearing the same?" Cordilia raised a brow, Kile frowned

"Cecilia would never. She has no reason to" Kile said confidently

"Sorry to disappoint you, asshole, but unfortunately the Cecilia you knew is long gone. Why would I pretend to be like a cold aloof Immortal in times like the Apocalypse. What? Can I eat it? Will it help me survive? It's not like I could get the zombies to stop and run away with my glare. With that thought in mind, aren't you too naive?" Cordilia sneered

Kile refuse to hear more words and attacked, "I refuse to hear more nonsense from an impostor such as yourself!"

'Fuck! He actually dared attack!' Cordilia grunted as she jump in the air to avoid the assault of metals from where she stood.

Cordilia sneered and suspended herself in the air by gathering lava underneath her feat.

"If this is what you want... Then I would be polite" Cordilia said before conjuring more lava to protect herself from the metal, melting it upon contact.

What Cordilia had failed to think is that her lava also contained metallic properties, so Kile used this to his advantage.

"Damn!" Cordilia gritted her teeth and leap away before she reduced the temperature of her lava, creating obsidian and shaped it into a weapon.

"This proves my theory, you are not Cecilia" Kile said coldly, Cordilia narrowed her eyes

[Host, you must not get him to raise his awareness of your existence even more.... Hurry and use the moves the Original Cecilia does. Beat him up] A'Yuan anxiously said

"Right"

Cordilia rushed towards Kile, the obsidian she had changed its form into a scythe, there was still Amber's glowing on it and it was dangerously beautiful when Cordilia weild it, twirling in the air and cutting down metals as it it was mud.

Cordilia was trained in the system space for a very long time, there is no way that she would lose.

Unfortunately, the consciousness of the world has been affected with Kile Andrews' doubt and is slowly rejecting Cordilia. Thus limiting what she can do.

Cordilia suddenly felt like she is being squeezed from all side. Not physically but spiritually. It's like her soul is being tears apart.

Cordilia felt it was really hard to breath.

[Host!] A'Yuan called out worriedly before he also felt the pressure.

[We must leave now!] A'Yuan forcefully took Cordilia's soul before activating <<Emergency Exit>> and frantically exited the world, worriedly rushing out like a headless chicken.

A'Yuan was frustrated when he managed to lose those tails. He looked at Cordilia who was in her Astral Form, he sighed in relief. Although unconscious because of the pressure, her soul was slightly damaged but it was fine.

A'Yuan had looked up the ending of the plot and sighed in relief before collecting the large energy. With An Wei dying on the Zombie Tide, plot 1 was destroyed. Su Yun also watched her mother figure got turn into a hornet's nest and a brother figure suddenly dropped dead. She evolved rapidly and became a vengeful Zombie Queen, vowed to exterminate the Human Race. That World, there was no human left, the leads and final boss did not even know how they died. Plot 2 was completely and thoroughly destroyed.

A'Yuan immediately cut the ties of those three souls from finding them before he hurriedly sending the three to separate worlds to reincarnate per Cordilia's instruction.

A'Yuan turned to Cordilia and used the energy they collected to slowly heal Cordilia's soul.

[That was a close one, Host.... In the future... You really need to stop actiong OOC. We narrowly escaped today... What's to say in the future?] A'Yuan suddenly dread that day would come that they will fail.... Hopefully not.