❤ 1 ❤

[Hyena's POV]

For the past 5 years being together, it feels like yesterday ever since he confessed to me.

He's my best friend until now. We know each other too well since both of us grown up together.

I've never thought that we came through together until now.

"What are you thinking Hyena-ah?" Minji asked me as both of us watching our favourite Kdrama.

"Nothing much. I miss Sehun."

She just chuckled and munch her popcorn.

"You can always stay at their place. Beside, Chanyeol can come here and you can be with Sehun. You guys can do anything." while she wriggling her eyebrows. I blushed and lightly punch her small arm.

Then someone barged in our place.

"Did someone mention our name!?"

"Channie!!" Minji quickly stood up and hugged him.

"Oh gosh Chanyeol, will you not just barged in our door just like that?" I shook my head.

"Sorry Hyena, Chanyeol forced me to open the door with the spare key." Sehun popped out his head while showing the key on his hand.

I looked at Chanyeol and Minji who's busy talking there in the kitchen. I came towards Sehun and hugged him tightly. "I miss you." he whispered and respond my hugged.

"Aye lover birds. Stop with clingy things there. Minnie told me that you want Sehun today huh?" Chanyeol said while grinning.

I widened my eyes and blushed and Sehun just laughed. Minji make a peace signed to thanked her for it.

 Minji make a peace signed to thanked her for it

"What do you say Hyena?"

"Uhm, I guess-"

"Go on now both of you. Chanyeol is here with me beside it's been a while since each of us spend time together so this is the time." Minji said and pushed both of us out from the door.

"Wait, my clothes-" I said but Minji already closed the door infront of me. I looked at Sehun and pouted.

"Some of your things are still with me." he rubbed his nape. I shook my head and cling on his arm. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm hungry for you."

"Yah!"

"Just kidding." he kissed my hand. "We will just eat dinner in the apartment."

"Will you cook for me?" I pouted at him. He smile and pinched my cheek. "Just for malady."

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with a strong arm on my waist. We ended up sleeping on sofa couch. I turned my body facing Sehun who looks so innocent. He sleeps like a baby.