The party🥴💗

Jayden's POV

This girl is so damn pretty😩 I want her , I'm gonna have her .
My phone rang and it was my brother he told me to come back to arias house bc we were going home . I told aria and we were walking to her house and she took my phone out of my pocket. She said "password?" I was questioning her she said "password?" I said "529336" she put in her number and put her contact as "boo❤️🤣" she gave me back my phone and we walked into her house with my arm around her . My brother took me home and I was thinking about her. I FaceTimed her .
Arias POV
He walked me home and I was thinking about him . I had my phone on my stomach and I was watching tv when my phone rings. It's jayden😩. I get scared and I fix my hair a lil bit and answer. He said wussup I said what's good . He said I'm dumb bored. I was like same. He said so wtw wit the links? I said bet. I said there's a party or whatever at Chris house and he said bet. So I get ready and my outfit is this.

I got in my car and drove to Chris's house and I called Jayden to give him the address and he hopped in a cab

I got in my car and drove to Chris's house and I called Jayden to give him the address and he hopped in a cab. I get there first and I say hi to everyone and start conversation with Chris. Jayden walks in wearing this

(W/o the book bag) he comes and daps zay up

(W/o the book bag) he comes and daps zay up. He gives me a hug and we start talking with Chris and zay . Zay is drunk and he starts yelling at chris . Chris is yelling back . Zay said you wanna fight ? Chris said I don't wanna fight you but if there's a issue what's good ? Jayden is trying to stop it and zay pulls out a gun and says "but are you strapped tho?" Chris said nah man I'm not gonna gun fight you guns is for pussys . Jayden takes zay out and calls him a cab . The party ends but I'm still there with Chris . I went home with him Jayden anayah and a couple friends or whatever and we're just chillin and I go to get something from the fridge and somebody is buzzing my apartment and he's like " ayo Chris in there?" I said nah he said " Ik he in there let me in" I went back to them and told Jayden and Jayden was talking over the speaker it was zay. Jayden went outside to send him home but zay has other plans . Zay pulls the gun on Jayden . Jayden puts his hands up and acts like he's scared but then he punches say in the face onto the floor and when he fell he dropped the gun . Jayden grabbed the gun and pointed it at zay . He told zay to go home and not to come back . Jayden came back in furious and I asked him what was wrong but he didn't say nothing . I said I'm deadass my nigga what happened? He told me the story and I hugged him dumb tight he said " he ain't coming back here" I said " I know" and I kissed him slowly ...

Ok so Ik it took so long for them to like each other but😭😭 it's here . Get ready for the next parts they gonna get interesting.
Word count - 571💜.

Byeee-anjelysse💗🥴