leave🤒🤥

At school

I walk into Mr.Johnson class and Jayden has his class too . I have my airpods in and Jayden takes one out he said "what's the answer to number 5 ?" He smirks . Is said "987.336" . He winked at me like he was cute . I chuckled.
\Bell rings/

We go to my house and watch t.v and Chris was with Ximena upstairs. Jayden leans in for a kis- "hey aria" the voice is familiar. I got scared . My book bag was on the floor I grabbed it . "Miss me?" I look back. I yell . GET THE FUCK OUT . Ximena comes downstairs running. I take my glock out my book bag and cock it back. Point it . Jayden was confused and stood up . Ready for anything . He says "woah woah woah sweetie put the gun down" I was furious . He moves closer . "Who's the new guy?" I'm silent . He yells at me . " WHOS THAT?" I remained silent .
"Baby come here ." He Walked towards me. I flinched and fell onto Jayden. He caught me but I ran to the bathroom. I punched the mirror and grabbed my gun . I wanted to shoot . Im Yeah gonna shoot . Jayden came in . I held my gun up and he tried to block me but he understood what I had to do. I motioned for him to move out of the way and I went outside. "You need to leave" He said "you gonna kill me princess?" He laughed "baby put that toy down and come to daddy"
He came closer to me and I slapped him with the gun and Ximena stabbed him in his rib. "Don't ever come back here ."

John

Hey can you come pick this body up for me ?

You got it

Like just put it in the trap basement or something

Ok .

—————————————————————————

I went to take a shower and when I got out I over heard my younger sister and Jayden talking . "I ship ya or whatever" Jayden laughed . I came out said bye to Jayden and he went home. I went to my room and listened to music . Jayana knocked on my door and came in. She sat down on my bed and said " are you and Jayden together Orr?"
I laughed. She left. I said "close the door" she didn't close the door. I got up and closed it . I texted Jayden.

Boo❤️🤣

Yooo

Wussup ma

Nothing hbu pa😂

I'm doing  good
Basketball court tmr?

Bet
Goodnight🖖🏼💗

Goodnight❤️
—————————————————————————

Ok so leave some ideasssss next part ima get into her parents and maybe her little sister . Who knows.

Word count 430😛💍

Byee-anjelysse💔💍