Prologe

Prologue

         As the world below her crumbled. As it all burned down. She stood there. Up above,she simply stood there. "Nothing I can do now..." She whispers to nothing and no one in particular. " I'm so sorry... I really did try to save you. You didn't have to take it for me..." Her tears rolled down her beautiful young face. As the house below her burned, along with dead bodies and all the happiness, all her hope, and most of her will to live on, she held tightly onto the sharktooth necklace and a small pouch with an engraved "J" on it. She then murmurs" From this day on Hope Night is dead... Along with her adoptive family.." Her hair swayed in the wind as tears leaked from her beautiful, sad, Blue eyes. She was wearing handmade clothes made from animal skins and furs then a brown leather jacket along with two bags on her back with a pouch of water in the side. The first bag contained identical handmade wooden arrows and a bow. The other had clothes, some supplies, and some pictures, memories. And lastly.. The gun.. "Off to the woods I go... Where chaos awaits my return.." She whispers as she turns away from the house and leaves the scene. The sirens blaring in the distance.