Visitor (chapter 1)

~Jacks POV~

     Yesterday I got a text from Ethan asking if I wanted to visit LA, I of course said yes. I just bought my ticket and now I leave tomorrow at 6am. Its so early but I should arrive around 6pm! So I get to see Ethan more! I smile and go to my recording station to record a quick video to tell my fans. I start the recording with my usual intro and then start to explain. "So i have a big announcement! I am going to be in LA for a while, so I can see Ethan, Mark, and the others!" I blushed lightly, glad I used Marks name to distract from the fact I said Ethan's name first. That may have been suspicious if I didn't! "My uploads will be all over the place as this was a last minute trip and I don't know how long I will be gone, but I will try to update you guys while I am there. So, that's all I have to say!" I did my outro and ended the video. "I cant wait to see Ethan." You see, I kinda have a little crush on Ethan ever since that charity live stream I did with him. I did a little editing and went to my room. "I'll upload it tomorrow on the plane, I need to pack and get some rest" I mumble to myself. After I pack I immediately fall asleep as soon as my head hits the bed.

                                                                                   ~The Next Day~

                                                                                  ~Ethan's POV~

        Mark left to go pick up Sean at the airport, so I decided to read the comments on Sean's new video. Most of the comments were talking about septiplier and how Sean just used my name to cover up the fact that he really wanted to see Mark. I stopped reading the comments. "of course he wouldn't want to see me... i'm just useless..." I sighed when i heard Marks car pull up. I ran to the door and opened it, only to be greeted by a Irish man. He dropped his luggage and almost immediately hugged me, "Ethan!" he exclaimed. I blushes lightly and hugged him back resting my head on his shoulder. We stayed like this until we heard someone snicker. I turned around and saw Kathryn and Amy smiling and snickering. I glared at them and helped Sean take his bags to the guest room. "Thanks for helping me, Ethan!" Sean said. I smiled as his voice sent chills down my spine. "Of course that's what friends are for!" i said kinda sad that i can only call him a friend.

                                                                              ~Seans POV~

        'Friend' that word hit me in the heart like a bullet. I gave Ethan a smile and he left the room so i could get settled. I wish we were more than friends. Maybe i can tell him this week, hopefully... Once I finished unpacking I went downstairs and heard someone playing the ukulele. I smiled when i saw it was Ethan. He was watching a youtube tutorial for 'Unsteady by X-Ambassadors'. I smiled as i love that song. I stood somewhat behind Ethan and when he started to play the ukulele making sure he had the notes i sang along to him playing. He froze for a second but kept playing with a smile on his face.

                                                                            ~Amy's POV~

        I smirked at the two boys and started to record them, 'the internet will love this' an evil smile spread across my face. Once they finished i was honestly in utter shock at how awesome they sounded. "You guys should upload covers together!" I exclaimed and stopped the recording. Sean turned around at the speed of light. "Y-You heard me sing?!" he exclaimed looking scared. "Yeah? you sound awesome!" i said. "I don't? but thanks.." he gave a shy smile. Maybe i wont upload this then... "Don't lie! you sound great!" Ethan shot up from the couch and exclaimed with a huge smile. Sean looked at him with shocked eyes and then he smiled and hugged Ethan. I smiled and left to go see what Mark was up to.

Sorry this part is so short! It's 2am and i'm tired cause i haven't slept in a while. The next parts should hopefully be longer!!! That's all for now!