Chapter 1

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

The alarm clock chimed loudly. Soundwave slammed her hand down on the dismiss button. It was Friday and she loved Friday! But she had one good reason to get up and go to school and his name was Toby! He was her best friend and the only person that really hung out with her besides his sister but she just died a few weeks ago. Soundwave sat up on her elbows and looked at the time 5:45 am. "Ugh another *tic* fun day at school." Soundwave said. She had the same disorder as Toby and many people would call them stupid names. Soundwave twitched again and sat up. She ran to her closet and pulled out her "uniform". She never really wore what she was supposed to and plus it was dress down so she was wearing the usual. Which was black boots that came up to her ankle, black leggings,a long sleeve light purple shirt with a hoody on it under, a long sleeve purple with gray striped "dress" (It was really a shirt but she could wear it as a dress) With a short sleeve solid purple shirt over it, and a short sleeve jean jacket. She hurried and got dressed, brushed her teeth, combed her long black hair, and put her books and stuff in her bag. She had to hurry considering Toby was waiting outside for her. "Off to school!" Soundwave yelled but as usual her drunk father sat on the couch flicking her off. She rolled her gray eyes and walked out. 

THE WALK TO SCHOOL-

"So Flapjack d-did *tic* you study?" Soundwave asked. "Yes pancake, I s-studied but *twitch* I j-just can't c-concentrate." Toby said. "I don't even t-think Mr. Simmons *twitch* w-will even be at s-school today." Soundwave said. (Her real name is Raven but she calls her self soundwave) "W-why?" Toby asked. "Because all t-the murders going on a-around his n-neighbourhood." Soundwave said. "G-good point, what d-do you think caused that a-anyway?" Toby asked. "Probably a d-dumb gang or some teens t-thinking they a-all that." Soundwave said. "Good p-point but this is a n-nice neighbourhood, w-why would someone kill t-them?" Toby asked. Soundwave shrugged. "Oh hey look it's Twitchy and his little slut!" Some boys yelled behind them. Soundwave twitched and so did Toby. "Come *tic* o-on." Toby stuttered as he grabbed her hand and they speed walked away. 

I'N CLASS-

Toby and Soundwave were sitting next to each other as usual. They were in science class and they had to dissect a mouse. Considering Mr. Simmons didn't come they had a sub. Toby took the knife and began to cut the mouse. Soundwave always was the one to take note considering she hated dissecting animals dead or alive. 

AT LUNCH-

Toby and Soundwave were eating and talking. "S-so did y-you *twitch* a-ask yo-our mom if I coul-ld come o-over?" Soundwave asked. "Yeah s-she said sure." Toby said. "I-I'll lie t-to dad a-and say I' I'm spending the n-night at Trina's" Soundwave said. Her Disorders were just a little worse that Toby's but still the same. "M-mom said s-she wo-would buy wal-waffles." Toby said. "Waffels!" Soundwave whisper yelled. Toby chuckeled and smiled. "Hey twitchy number 1 and twitchy number 2." The boy said. Soundwave groaned and looked up to the boy. He was a littel taller that Toby but she was just a littel smaller that him. Soundwave always had to stand on her tipy toes to be Toby's height. Toby twitched and looked at Soundwave. "Our names a-aren't Twitchy." Soundwave stated, she would always try to stand up for her and Toby. "Then why do you twitch?" The boy teased. "Because we     c-can and we d-don't care." Soundwave said. "Oh really, then don't twitch for the rest of the day." He said. "Why so you c-can feel proud of yourself f-for making fun of some people?" Soundwave said. "No so I can prove that you twitch because your wierd." The boy said. "I'm the wierd one?!" Soundwave acted shocked and put her hand on her chest. "Yeah you two are wierd." The boy said as he got closer to Soundwave. "Fine I-I'm wierd, but he's not." Soundwave said. "Pancake." Toby whispered to Soundwave. "See he can't even stand up for himself." The boy said as he grabbed Toby by his collar. "Put him down Mr. Benidet." The teacher said as she walked up to them and put her hand on his shoulder. The boy droped him and stormed off. "You o-ok Flapjack?" Soundwave asked. Toby nodded 'yes' and the two of them finished eating then headed off to work. 

AT WORK-

Toby and Soundwave worked at a bookstore/ libray. All they had to do was restock the shelves, clean the kids play section, and set out more books to buy. It was good for them considering no one was there when they had to work. "Flapjack c-can you h-hand me the b-box cuter?" Soundwave asked. "Yeah." Toby said then handed it to her. They did all their work then started walkeing home. They saw a couple of boys from school and knew not to go that way so they cut down an alley. But the alley just lead them to the entrance to the forest everyone called the Slender Woods. "Do w-we go i-in?" Soundwave asked. "Uhh *tic* yeah but just stay close we d-don't know if there are w-wolves or something*twitch* i-in there." Toby said. They walked in and stayed close to the edge.