❝Punishment❞↫Laito Sakamaki↬

"Bitch-Chan really is a nasty girl..." 

Hummed your lover as he dipped down between your legs once more and bit into your inner thigh whilst his fingers worked on your core. 

Currently, you were laid back against one of the desks within one of the supposed 'abandoned classrooms. But you knew for a fact that at any given moment, a student could walk on in and find the sight of you. 

 Your school shirt unbuttoned and your ribbon tying your wrists above your head. Your legs open wide with your school skirt hiked up. 

Your knickers nowhere to be seen and your exposed thighs being bitten over and over again by the forest-green eyed male, whilst his fingers teased your desperate entrance. 

 His fingers entered you ruthlessly, and soon coiled, pressing against your sweetspot within you that he obviously knew expertly. He knew all of your weak spots, all of the spots that made you tick. 

He had been denying you of orgasm for the past twenty minutes and you were a desperate mess for him. "What have I always told you? Jealousy is a dangerous thing..." He growled against your skin. 

You always knew Laito had a darker side to him, one that you were always left sore when he had shown it to you. His fangs entered your flesh once more and blood flooded into his mouth. 

"N-Nmm~!" You mewled, trying your hardest to keep silent as you bucked your hips only slightly against his fingers. "L-Laito... Laito please...~" You whispered out. 

 "What a naughty girl, you do know that anyone could walk through that door at any given minute? Hmm~ Bitch-Chan must truly like exposing what a little slut she is for me~" He chuckled lowly. Before he drove his fingers in harsher, pressing further into that special spot, finally giving you what you were craving.