First Day

Kirishima's POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' I turned over on my bed and smacked the alarm clock. "Kirishima, Get up. Your gonna be late!" My mom yelled from what I assumed was the kitchen. "Mmmmm, just a few more minutes..." I groaned and fell back asleep. I was sleep for another thirty minutes when I remembered that it was my first day at UA highschool "Crap, crap, crap! Mom, why didnt you wake me up?!" I yelled downstairs as I grabbed the uniform in my closet and sprinted to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After five minutes I was dressed and ran downstairs. "Morning to you, too." My mom said sarcasticly. I grabbed a piece of toast and ran to the door. "Love you, bye!" I yelled back to my house. I ran as fast as I could to UA. "Shit." I Whispered to myself as I checked my phone for the time. "I'm gonna be late." I said as I ran a little faster. As I ran, I could see UA in the distance. After five minutes of running, I made it to the entrance. I made it into the building and frantically searched for Classroom 1-a. "1-a, 1-a, 1-a..." I repeated to myself. Finally, I found it. I saw the door was open and walked in. As soon as I walked in, everyone's eyes were on me. "Um, Hi!" I said with a smile. "Hey, you must be the new kid, right?" A kid with yellow hair and a black lightning thing in his hair. I believe his name is Denki Kaminari.  We got a list of the other people in the class so we would know who is who. "Yeah, I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Nice to meet all of you!" I exclaimed. " Welcome to UA!" A pink girl said excitedly. "Thanks, bro! I mean, girl. Sorry, I call everyone 'bro'." I explained "Its ok!" She said. "Are you gonna fucking move?!" Someone yelled at me from behind me, which made me jump. I turned around to see a boy, who was a few inches taller than me, with ash-blond hair. "Oh, sorry bro." I said as I put my hand behind my head. "Whatever, just move." I moved out of his way and looked down at the floor. "Its ok, dude. That's Bakugou. He is always like that. Oh, by the way, I'm Denki Kaminari." He said. "Nice to meet you, Kaminari." I said. "Sit down." I looked over at the teachers desk, and only saw what looked like a yellow catapiller. "Kirishima, come here." It said. I slowly walked over to it. All of a sudden, he started to climb out of the yellow thing. After he was completely out, he stood up and said, "I'm your teacher, Mr.Aizawa, or Aizawa-Sensai." He said. "Everyone, this is our new student, Eijiro Kirishima." He explained. "Hi!" I said. "Do you know everyone yet?" He asked. "No." I replied. "Ok, you will get a chance to meet everyone later." He started "Now go find a seat." He said pushing me towards the desks. I walked around until I found a seat next to the kid, Bakugou. Mr.Aizawa started to talk about how we would start hero training and talk about hero costumes. I started to feel like someone was watching me. I looked all around me, but no one was looking at me. I went back to paying attention to the lesson, when I felt it again. I glanced over to the person on my left, who was Kaminari, with a charger in his mouth. "Ok..." I said to myself. I glanced over to my right, to see Bakugou looking at me, blushing. "What's wrong, Baku-bro? You're blushing." I whispered to him. "Kirishima, are you talking?" Mr.Aizawa said, staring at me with a clearly irritated look. "N-no, Aizawa-sensai. I w-was, um, repeating what you said, so I could write it down." I replied nervously. "Well, keep it down. Anyway, you guys will get to design your hero costume..." He continued. I looked over at Bakugou once again, and once again, he was staring at me. I looked at him. He seemed to notice, because he blushed and turned his head the other way. He's kinda cute, Not gonna lie. I thought to myself. I guess I should pay attention to Aiazawa-Sensai. I thought.