princess Iris

Born on the planet irkia
This little plant princess-alien thing is going to be part of the final space series 💖

After her planet is destroyed along with her people she is unconsciously floating into outer space lord commander fines her and kidnaps her into forcing to use her powers for his own purposes thus when she refuses he locks her in a cell for 7 years (not to mention he's tortured her for seven years ) a little along the line she meets little cato and thus her adventure truly begins...

Name : Iris

Eye color: Violet purple

Hair color: Violet purple and eyelashes ,eyebrows,and buds,when are buds open up on her head they reveal dark Violet roses (her hair and eyelashes , eyebrows, are made out of flower pedals )

Skin color: white (when she blushes it will be a purplish color) she also has a long skinny white tail with two big violet purple pedals on the end of it . She has wrapped around her hips underneath her skirt so no one can see it... the only one that knows that she has a tail is little cato)(her ears r pointed ...she has two fingers and a thumb on each hand and she has two toes on each foot the inside of her mouth has different shades of purple and her teeth are white and sharp she has sharp fangs to her tongue is purple)(her skin is made out of a flower petal thing that's why her skin so soft her fingernails/toenailclaw thingys Violet purple color like her outfit)

Heights: 4'3

weight: 74pd

Clothing: she wears a purple violet petal dress with violet purple shoes

Love interest: little cato

Age : 14 years old same age as little cato

Species: flower plant- alien thingy(idk XD )

Powers: she's able to use her hair like tentacles to grab things if needed to ...she can also use her telekinesis levitate herself off the ground telekinesis,healing, her healing powers comes from her spit or tears or her blood in general she's able to bring things back to life when she sings her flower beds will open up into the roses ... bringing things back to life, able to give somebody back their youth, when her buds on her head opens up that shows her true power what she do use their powers it's like a purple mist/energy color and her eyes will light up purple and has a scary voice to like Ash's will when she is mad I guess that's why they get along so well XD

Blood color: neon purple-ish color and her tears and spit r a pale purple-ish

Personality: caring, loving , motherly, can be violent at times,
Playful, smart,(she can be one hell of a badass when she was to be)

Weapon of choice: she does carry around blaster thing (it looks kind of like a Tommy gun / Canon blaster thingy it's white and red she created it the only time she really uses it is on clearance it doesn't kill him but it hurts him 🤣) I can't draw it though XD )

Likes/loves : little cato ,making dolls, making weapons, and being helpful, she also likes being carried around by little cato or Gary the most ,but in all honesty she likes being carried from just about everyone in the crew cuz she's so small ( I mean let's be honest how you can not actually resist those cute little puppy eyes as she gives XD )

Nicknames that she calls them:
Gary: captain or garebear
Quinn: quinny or nightmare
Avocato: greeny or ThunderCat( XD I'm sorry)
Kvn: kevie
Little cato: my night or hellcat
Hue:Huey
Mooncake: moonie
Triborg: uncle triborg or commando
Ash: Sissy or pinkie
Fox: big brother or softie
Clearance: perverted old grampa

Nikenames her friends call her:
Gary: my little flower
Quinn/nightfall: flower princess
Kvn: my second best friend
Hue: princess
Little cato : my princess or my little rose petal
Mooncake: (idk XD )
Avocato: Bright eyes or precious
Triborg: flower girl or hun
Ash: sister or flower
Fox: little sis or rosebud
Clearance: hot stuff or sexy money maker

Hates: lord commander aliens that try to harm her friends and family people being bullied and clarence (cuz he tried to sell her off for a sex thing a few times until he found that she was a princess then he up the price ..and he's always flirtatious around her even though she's 14 years old!!!! I mean he doesn't really do anything because either Gary or little cato stop him or she beats the hell out of him XD )

Friends: Gary, mooncake ,Kvn
,(yes even Kvn she finds him funny) little cato ,avocato ,hue, Gwen / knightfall,Ash graven,fox,
Tribore ,

Enemies: lord commander and clarence somewhat ?

What she sees her friends as:
Gary is the big brother/ father figure, Quinn is the big sister/motherly figure, triborg is the funny uncle , avocato is the fatherly figure, Kvn is the bestfriend , little cato is her lover, hue is the bestfriend, fox is the big brother, Ash is the sister,and mooncake is the pet/friend and clarence is the perverted old man/grampa (XD)

What her friends see her as
Gary sees her as a little sister ,Quinn sees her as a sister, mooncake sees r as a bestfriend,Ash sees her as a sister,fox sees her as a little sister, avocato sees her as a daughter,Kvn sees her as a bestfriend, triborg sees her a little niece, little cato sees her as a lover, hue sees her as a bestfriend, clarence sees her as a sexy alien / money prophet (XD OMG)

(Well that's all for princess Iris I hope you like her)

(I don't own any of the characters on final space or final space I just own my OC)

(Forgive me if the spelling is wrong I'm not the best speller in the world I have dyslexia so I reverse my letters and my numbers a lot... so if it's not spelled right tell me ...I just spell it the way it sounds to me)

(I will draw more pictures of princess Iris later on)

(See you soon😘)