Ash grave

Hi my name is ash grave😀 I've lived in New York my hole life.
People say I look like a guy I'm really a girl though..the other reason why people think I'm a dude is because of my voice ... Let me explain .. you know how people have more genes than others well I carry more of the boy gene then I do a girl Gene ... I mean I got breast and girl stuff😅... It's mostly my voice !you see my voice kind of sounds like a dude's not totally but like mostly? some people think I am transgender that I used to be a dude and that I got sex change so I could become a girl?😕 but I'm not that's just their opinion ... with that opinion I'm usually picked on mostly by girls... And usually some girls end up having 😣 crushes on me . until they know that I'm a girl 😅personally I think that's kind of my fault cuz I don't really tell them I'm a girl !then they're like shocked and stuff.. and that like usually when I get picked on? Oh guys hate me to for some reason🤨? whatever personally it don't phase me at all.. I mean they can think what they want I don't care!!! I do have a couple friends I have this friend April O'Neil I've known her for 6 of years !!!and her friend Irma cool I guess although personally I don't trust or like Irma there's just something about her that seems off ?I don't know what though? 🤔🤨 Meh.😒 It's just me being paranoid... right... I just haven't said anything to April !😒 Oh I have one other friend his name is Casey Jones me and him go back since childhood!!!! He's coming to New York !! I can't wait to see he it's been so long !!!I don't know when though and I don't know how long he's going to stay but I'm excited 😆

Home : new York

Name : ash grave

Age: 15

H/c: dark brown

E/c : dark brown

S/c: tan and she has a scar on the left side of her cheek.

Ht: 4'8 ( XD that how tall I I'm irl)

Wt:80 pds

Species: human

Parents: none( she a orphan)

Pets: she has a gray and black cat

Powers: psychic

Love interest: Michelangelo

Friends: the turtles ,April ,Casey and splinter

Enemies: the shredders for cleaning on purple dragons krang ent...

F/c : black

Woc: machetes or hand axes

Loves:
motorcycles ,
Video games ,skateboarding, cooking, her Kitty, art, pranking!
Boxing, street hockey, krate ,gym ,and track, hiking camping and fishing ,nature
Walks,horror comic books and old horror films

Fear: drowning

Hates: people who bullys people .. people that bully her! school (doesn't everyone XD )
And people who r mean to animals.

Clothing she wears usually a white tank top and some yoga pants that are black a new pair of sneakers as for her hair she usually doesn't do nothing with it XD she can be lazy.she's not much for appearances.... For school she wears a white button up shirt with a black tie and some black slacks & black short heel ankle boots .. with a black shoulder bookbag...
For a night clothes she wears men grey flannel night pants with a black tank top unless it's cold out then she'll wear it black sweater* for track a a black pair of gym shorts and a white shirt with a monster on it and so black running track shoes with knee high socks.she likes to wear men's cologne (okay got it emit some men's cologne smell really good on girls XD )

Personality
she's a full-on tomboy no girly stuff whatsoever she doesn't even wear makeup or paint her nails.no jewelery neither.. . I guess you could say she's more of a bodybuilder I mean she's not like buff but she does have muscle she's stronger than she looks? She likes to stay in shape she's even got a gym in her room? (well I caught a gym she's got all kinds of equipment in there XD) she loves horror comics anything to do with that spooky paranormal stuff . She sweet and loving but when you get on her bad side you better run because she'll track you down and beat the crap out of you😣 she hates when people bully others and she ain't afraid to stand up for what's right even if it means that she has to fight... she can throw a punch and she can take a punch... Her grades it's usually c's and c- rarely she well ever get a b - she never gets an A... But never D's or f's so I guess it's all right she's not the smartest person in the world but when it comes to feelings she's pretty smart.... She loves skateboarding she's an awesome skater . Hiking she loves hiking camping is one of her favorite activities that and fishing ..she also loves to go on nature walks... She loves track she loves to run ... She loves and I mean loves video games music video game freak she's very competitive when it comes to video games she does not take it easy on anybody I guess that's why a lot of people don't like to play with her.. she loves to cooks she's actually, gifted with cooking she can make just about anything taste good.. she specially likes being lazy okay let's be honest she's like lazy over 70% of the time unless she's not doing those other things XD and she loves pizza .pizza is her favorite food! if she could should eat it every single day she would XD and playing with her cat her kittys name is Tazzy! he is a gray and black striped. Tally.. plus that's her baby anything happens to her Kitty she would lose it !? She also likes art to she's a really good drawler and painter .. she owns a sweet motorcycle it's black .She usually uses motorcycle to ride back and forth to school or she don't feel like it she'll use her skateboard . She loves to play street hockey with Casey Jones (she's bad ice hockey she can't ice skate.) She can be very clumsy at times.. she's has laid back attitude.. she wants to be a bit of a daredevil when it comes to stunts and tricks oh and she loves pranking people especially mikey's Brothers she loves to see their reactions and even if they get mad and Chase her around lair she'll still outrun all of them she never gets caught XD .. she's also taking karate when she was younger.. she loves boxing she's pretty good at it please warn a couple trophies in the past She's also very ticklish especially on her bottoms of her feet . She can be bit childish sometimes ok... Maybe that's not entirely true she's childish over 90% of time I guess it's why mikey and her get along so well.. oh she's a bit of an accident prone she tends to hurt herself one way or another XD she likes jokes .. she loves horror comics especially the ones that Mikey lends her 😏 she likes old timey horror shows she thinks they are corny and they make her laugh!?.when she laughs too hard or for to long she snorts it cute the way she dose it XD .

when she laughs too hard or for to long she snorts it cute the way she dose it XD

(Well that's all for ash grave I hope u like her)

(I well draw more pictures of her when I have time)
(she's never had a crush on anybody so Mikey's going to be her first ooo~)

(Mikey and Ash won't get together until later until later on in the series I like to build up the tension between the two)