Chapter 7🏵

The next few days are annoying to Kieran.

His beta, Quinn won't shut up about Tyler and Annaliese won't stop bothering him about going to see her family. Marian won't stop asking on her behalf either which might make him give in to her soon also, the rogue alpha has sent his epsilons back saying he would come to Kieran himself.

Kieran sits in his office at the pack's building and listens to Quinn rant to Leon and Kim about Tyler. "He's sweet you know and quite submissive if you know what I mean," he says, wiggling his eyebrows at them.

"Ewww man, gross," Kim exclaims.

Leon laughs softly and pats Kim's back saying, "Wait till you find your mate." Kim is about to say something when their eyes glaze over.

"We're been attacked at the eastern wastelands, vampires are here!"

VAMPIRES?

This makes Kieran discern that Lucian is in his pack. On his land. They run out the door and shift into their wolves. If they drove cars, they would get there in twenty minutes but running in their wolf forms would make them get there in seven minutes or less.

Kieran smells blood as they get closer. Injured wolves lay around everywhere and in the middle of it all is Lucian with a bored look on his face. The Alpha growls loudly making everyone stop and making Lucian look at him with a suspiciously sweet smile. He shifts back into his human form and stares at the Nosferatu.

"Ah Alpha, just the man I've been looking for," Lucian beams and claps his hands then tries to walk towards Kieran but is stopped by his warriors. "What do you want, Lucian?"

"Oh nothing much, I just want to have a chat with you then I'll be on my way."

"I'm listening," Kieran responds still staring at him.

"No no no, I mean a private chat. I want a private chat, you know like a secret meeting," he smirks and stares at Kieran.

"Fine, you will not spend more than twenty-four hours on my lands." Lucian laughs and nods trying to shake Kieran's hand but Kim comes forward to block him growling at him. Lucian backs down raising his hands in the air then some epsilons bring them clothes.

The warriors lead the vampires away. Kim and some other epsilons stay to guide them while Quinn, Leon, and Lucian follow Kieran back to his office with some warriors tailing them. Kieran could hear the gasps as they walk through the town. It's not every day you see the werewolf king and vampire king together.

They take a detour and walk to his house. He mind links Marian to keep Annaliese and Joycelin in her room and under no circumstances should they come out.

They arrive at the house a few minutes later and walk into the living room. Marian bows her head and then leaves the house. Lucian sits on the couch while Quinn, Leon, and Kieran stand, looking at him. "Talk," Kieran demands.

"Very smart of you to bring me to your house, It's so quiet. We wouldn't want anyone overhearing us now, would we?" He mocks the Alpha as he looks around.

"Filthy bloodsucker," Leon snarls.

Lucian ignores him and continues. "The mundanes have one thing in common, to hunt all supernaturals down. We're going to expose them to a substance called thallium that only affects the humans, make sure it spreads quickly and kills them."

Kieran relaxes visibly and nods.

"A most common way to spread it will be by skin contact but we should be able to poison their food once in a while to speed things up."