3

The brunette shorty ran as fast as she could until she hit something hard and fell on the cement.
-Oh, motherfa-
-Ah-ah! Language.-John put his hand in front her offering help.
The other boy just looked at her and rubbed his shoulder.
-Ouch!
-Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to look in front of me while running from zombies. And it's your own fault! Why are you wearing dark in the dark?!
-Fashion...?-John patted his boyfriend and smiled.
-How rude!
-Yeah, I know.
And while those two were drama bitches a poor soul lost its life behind them. It looks like the girl had been attacked by a group of zombies and their corpses now make a path of her way.

-We should be friends.
-Yes, we should.
Both boys smiled at the girl in front of them. She looked at them weirdly but just shrugged it off.
-Okay, I'm Anna Abril.-she shook hands with both of them and smiled.
-My names is John and next to me is-
A sudden ray of light shined on them and they looked up in disbelief.
-There is electricity...
-Do we run?
-I guess...
Continuing the search but now with new company and running the protagonists of our story fucking attracted the attention of a lot of zombies who just wanted to get some break and sleep.