Part 2: Perfection

Part 2

I often debate with myself wether perfection is a real thing. Most of the time I would strongly oppose; perfection is just perspective. Everyone likes different things so how could something be universally perfect? Perfection often applies only to oneself. I suppose it's just a dream we all have. Heaven, maybe? How can Heaven be perfect, especially if people are there? Imperfection is what makes us human. I heard once that some believe only the best parts of us go to heaven and the... not so good go to hell. This makes a little more sense but we still wouldn't be us. We are our flaws. They make us perfect in a way. That doesn't make much sense does it? I guess it's easiest for me to explain this by talking about love: when we truly love someone, it's their flaws and tiny imperfections that make us do so. Our flaws make us unique. They are the most perfect parts of us. Confusing isn't it? A web of contradiction, but I suppose that's what life is. I have this joke with one of my family members whenever I don't understand something (or most likely wasn't paying attention.) They say "The purpose of life is to confuse you." It's just a joke, but there may be something to that. Maybe that's why we want simple answers to everything, why we want the world to be black and white. Good and bad. Heaven and hell. Love and hate. People want simplicity. The simple anwer is: that's life. I've grown tired of hearing that. Everything is just so tiring. But sometimes those tiny imperfections can turn a day around. They can completely brighten a gloomy day. A candle in the darkness, if you will. I don't think we realize it. We don't appreciate the tiniest of things. Bad moments outnumber the good ten to one, so we are often blinded by all that is going badly in our lives. We might say we're happy and thankful for all that we have, and it might be true, but everyone has moments where we think the world is against us. However short lived these kind of thoughts are, they're real. No one will live a life without tragedy. People die, times change. Close friends will drift away, loved ones will be taken from us, and we will have to deal with the hard times. Because in the end, no matter how bleak the sky appears, we have those tiny, seemingly meaningless moments to remember. It can be a perfect view, a happy memory, the odd one out. Great moments are one in ten, or even one in one hundred, but they are what keeps us going, beautiful moments and the promise of more to come. Those are the places where I believe perfection is real.

So, I decided to write another, and l will probably write more. However, they will be extremely infrequent updates. I'm busy. My schedule is full: sleeping, reading, lazing, reading, watching TV, reading, having supper, reading; I'm totally booked! Anyways, love y'all fer reading mah storreh!

And people... COMMENT! Please. Anything.