7-On the airplane pt.5 & flashback to the airport

Lewis: ok. Talking is enough. Zahra. You should lie down and rest. I will not force you any more because it takes us nowhere. You stay here, I will go and bring Intravenous sugar solution. Ok? So don't go anywhere.
Zahra: ok thanks.
Oh damn i hate injections. I have never used the intravenous solutions. That damn needle should stay in your hand as long as the solution is finished. I have seen my father's hand when he was in the hospital due to heart problems. His hand's dorsum was bruised because of IV needles. Oh. How should I control myself? I hate shots and injections.
Me: jungkook can you please do me a favour? Can you go back to my seat and check if i miss anything behind while i am checking my things here?
Jk: i am sure i bring everything. Just your book was out of the backpack which i bring it, too.
Me: i know but i want to make sure. Please look in btw and under the seats, too.
Jk: ok.
After he leaves, I remind of myself of prayer time. I should pray Maghrib and Isha on board because after landing it is 12 o'clock in Qatar and it is out of its time. I check the Qibla on monitor. (the point where muslims pray towards it anywhere on earth) I grab my little prayer mat and standup.
Jimin: where are you going? Are you ok?
Me: ah yes. I will be back in minutes.
Jimin: lewis told you not to go any where.
Me: i will be back soon.
And i rush towards the bathroom and perform Wudu (washing some parts of your body with water before prayer) and then go towards where cabin crew was busy.
Me: excuse me. Can you tell me if there is any prayer place?
Hostess: ah, no. I am so sorry. But follow me. I will show you a quite place.
She shows me an empty corner where no one can see me or bother me.
Hostess: do you know the qibla.
Me: this way?
Hostess: (smiles) yes. Please remember me in your Duas too.
Me: (nod and smile) of course. Thank you.
I put my mat on the floor and spread my floral prayer rug and sit there to read one page of Quran before prayer. After that i put my favourite perfume on the prayer rug and smell it.

Me: ah! I love this perfume

Me: ah! I love this perfume. It smells so good. (Inhale as deeply as i can)
(In islam it is banned for women to put so much perfume on themselves when they leave their house as strange men can realise that! (Like heavy make ups outside the house) Before i know this, i used to put so much perfume on myself before i leave the house. But after that i read this Hadith from our prophet, i work on myself so much. It was so hard for me but now i can act as a muslim woman. But i use perfume so much whenever i am at home. Because our prophet loves perfume so much that he used to spend more money on perfume rather than food! The good smell is one of the most important elements of adornment, and the lifestyle of the prophets, especially the Prophet Muhammad, testifies to this issue.)
I stand up and make Niyyah and start my Maghrib prayer.
——————————
Until here it was Zahra's POV. I know i should start Jungkook's POV sooner. But sorry. There you go. (I will use "me:" for jk and zahra in their own POVs because jk and zahra are the 2 main roles and most of the story is based on their POVs, but for others' POVs i will use their names.)
——————————
Jungkook's POV:
I head towards our seats to find her belongings if any was remained. I think of where i first saw her. I did not know that she is such a trouble maker! Flashback:
She was sleeping on namjoon's shoulder with a Koya! Blindfold! First i was so frightened that someone wants to trap namjoon hyung and capture some photos and spread the rumours! So i was ready to slap her at any moment if it was proven! I was so angry! I was looking at every corner to find the photographer. But i know that i was wrong as soon as we wake her up and she was more surprised and frightened than us. I control myself not to laugh at them so hard. But jimin laughs so hard and even took some pictures! We can bother namjoon hyung with that photos later! 😈
She was so embarrassed that she did not even look at out our eyes. She just said sorry and escaped at the speed of light. She even did not recognise that she left her little bag!
Namjoon: what just happened? How dare you wake me up? Ha?
Jimin: hyunggg! We thought that it was a trap! You should be thankful!
Namjoon: thanks! But i hate when someone wakes me up like this! (Let a sigh out and try to sleep again)
Jimin: oh! Kook! is this your bag near your foot?
Me: ah! No! Namjoon hyung is this yours?
Namjoon: (sleepy voice) no! Maybe it was hers!
Me: i think so! Take my backpack. I should run after her!
Jimin: (screaming from behind) jungkook-ah???? Where are you goinggg??? The flight!!! Don't be late!
Me: (while running) don't worry. I will be back soon!!!!

Jimin's POV:

Jimin: (sigh and sit next to namjoon) i wonder how can this kid run so fast! Ah!
Namjoon: (smirks a little bit) long legs jimin! Long legs!
Jimin: hyunnggg! You have longer legs ! (Angrily) why cant you catch up his pace?
Namjoon: i will correct my sentence. Add strong muscles to it!! I did not work out as he did! 240 push ups a day?! Oh. This kid is sth!
Jimin: (tries to sleep on namjoon's shoulder) hmmmm, and you should answer to these photos hyung?
Namjoon: which photos? (With closed eyes)
Jimin: how can you fall asleep like that? Ha??
Namjoon: (open his eyes and remove jimin's head from his shoulder) what are you saying! I dare you! I will kill you if you show it to anyone or send it anywhere! Delete it now!
Jimin: (smiles) hyung! Slow down!!!! I just keep it for memories! I swear i will not use it against you! 😂
Namjoon: (sigh) you three maknae jerks!

Jungkook' POV:

I ran after her and followed her. But she ran so fast. i should not lose her. I open the bag while i was running! Omg. It is her ticket, money, passport! I even dont know her name to call her name! I followed her until i saw she goes to the bathroom. I pant and breath heavily after i arrive at the entrance of bathroom! Huh... huh... huh... huh...
I open the passport to make sure that it is hers!
Yeah! Her picture! Her name is what? Zah, ... Zahra! Oh! She is younger than me! No way!!! 1999? Hmmm, what else? Her ID card. Oh. Purpose of study! Hmmm. Interesting. Ha? What are you doing? It is her privacy! I was going to close the bag. But i see some little photos in the cover!i open it carefully. Oh! Her family? One photo of middle aged man, another middle aged woman, another one young boy, another again another young boy, and one photo of a little girl with make up, blue sparkly eye shadow and lipstick and white scarf!? Omg, it is so funny! 😂 and some photos of little different girls. I think the first two was her parents. Others are her siblings !!!! How many? Omg? She has two brothers and four to five sisters? They are so many! 😂 Why does she carry all these photos around?😂 I put all the photos in the cover again and close the bag, waiting outside the bathroom for her! What is she doing there? Why is she so late?
Suddenly she came out but didnt see me and rush towards the other way.