8-Flashback JK POV

Jungkook's POV:

Me: excuse me! Is this yours?
She stops and turns back.
Zahra: ah!!! Thank u so much. Thank you so much.
I didn't have a habit to look at strangers eyes directly. Especially girls. So I gaze some where else! But, I wanted to look at her! I like her style. Although she didn't expose her skin or hair as many girls do! But she looks so stylish!
I did not think that with hijab, women can look so fashionable, too. But it should be so hard! Because of the summer &  humidity is over 80% now!  Why do they make it so hard for themselves? I mean no one force them! I think they should take a shower everyday! It's obvious they sweat a lot.

She took a look at her bag and suddenly made a concerned face! I become afraid and thought if sth is not in her bag, but instead she asked me  if i fly with Qatar! And that the gate has opened for a while ago! And we should hurry to go back to the...

She took a look at her bag and suddenly made a concerned face! I become afraid and thought if sth is not in her bag, but instead she asked me  if i fly with Qatar! And that the gate has opened for a while ago! And we should hurry to go back to the gate!! How can i forget?! Jimin hyung and manager will definitely kill me! We run so fast but she could not, so i take her suitcase to run faster. We arrived at the gate. Jimin gives me an angry look! Taehyung was like always looking at his surroundings and does not care what happens.
Jimin: where were you huh? (Hold his hand to hit me!) do you want me to kill you?
Me: sorry! Sorry! Hyunggg, hyunggg, be nice with me! (I try to cling to him)
Jimin: whatever! Ah go away! Ah!
Manager: we want to leave if you wont come!
Me: ah! (Smiles) you are lying! Then why three of you are here? You were waiting for me!
Jimin: lets go! Gaja!
Zahra saw us and my angry hyungs and reaches us and apologises, cause yes! Why not? I was late because of her! But actually she was brave that she dares to come in front of us and say sorry and defend me! Cause jimin hyung was scary enough! He is so scary while he is angry!
We all take the little car to reach the plane! It was hot as hell! And sth makes my mind think about it! The fact that she puts her bag btw me and her seat! Does she think that i am a pervert? The fact that she does not look into our eyes while she was speaking! It was weird! I think she is so shy! Who else look towards the ground or else where while talking!? Ok i do! But not while talking! Many consider it disrespectful! And the way she talks! She talks so formal and stiff! Like she is so selfish! I hate nothing more than selfishness!!! It's obvious she does not know us! Because she will at least become surprised or happy and act friendly towards us! If it was some other girl, oh! I can not even imagine it! Forget it! I have had enough!
Why am i thinking about this weird girl that i have just met? I have much more imp things to concentrate on! Be out! Be out of my mind! Go out these thoughts!
We climb the stairs. Although her suitcase was heavy she doesn't allow me to help her. But at last jimin and taehyung take it out of her hands and bring it to the plane, cause at every step we thought it is impossible for her to raise it. Why does some passengers make their suitcases this heavy and bother themselves?
We separate finally. We go to the business class. But she goes to economic class. Oh. Finally. I can rest. But as soon as i sit i see hyungs discussing our managers' recent back pain due to his recent accident. No. I can not sit here so comfortably!
Me: manager nim. I will exchange my seat with him. So he can sit here. It is more comfortable.
Jimin: ah why you? I can exchange my seat too
Me: oh hyung! Sit there comfortably. I do it because I can not let him sit there for 6 hours. His seat should be comfortable.
Jimin: ok. But why you.
Me: hyung i am the youngest. Dont worry about me.
Jimin: no. Me and taehyung are also young. We will share my seat when half the time passed. Ok?
Me: ok. (Smile) But if i was asleep. Please don't wake me up. I hate it.
Jimin: no. I will.
Me: where is his seat?
Manager: ah, the first row. C1. Let me see if i can find any extra business seats.
I raise my backpack.
Me: ah ok. See you.
Hostess: no. I am sorry. All is full. But we will serve the same menu for him if he sit in the first row.
Ah! What? Again her! Interesting ! She comfortably sit in the middle! After the hostess talk with her, she quickly moved to the window seat and put her backpack in the middle seat! Great! I told her she has not to move because i am comfortable. I really wish to sit in the window seat to take some pictures! But instead she told me she did it because of her own comfort! I smirk a little bit.

She is not shy! I was wrong

She is not shy! I was wrong. Actually she is the opposite! I have never guessed right even once ,about someone's personality when i first saw them! Why every time wrong? Ah , she even said i am not comfortable next to guys! She did not let me in the middle seat! Wtfff. My camera was ready to capture those beautiful clouds! If she was a he, i definitely would hit her! I just tilt my head and sit! After some minutes she finally decide to let me sit there, but if i accept to share the photos. Ha? My photos? She is unbelievable! I just accept it anyway to not to lose my chance! After 20 some minutes that the plane takes off i look at her, she was so deep in thoughts reading her book! She was looking so sad! But why? Is it because of the book or the window seat? But she is not a kid to be sad because of just a seat! I look at her carefully! Ah! Is it tear? Is she crying? No way! Is she sick? I decide to tell her that she can be back at her seat. I captured so many beautiful photos. She tries to hide her face, not letting me see her tears! But i recognise that before! We exchange seats, but suddenly she wants me to standup! I dont know why? But she asks me to stand up cause she wants to go out! I told her that she can pass! But she said what if i collide with you? I said are you afraid of men or by any chance me? Do you think that i am a pervert ? She told me that she can not be friend or touch strange men! What the hell! Then you tell all girls die! How can girls be familiar with the boys then? I end the discussion! But i think she was so patient! Because i was there while disrespecting her religion and beliefs but she instead answer me calmly and completely! I followed her with my eyes. She was struggling to take out her suitcase carefully and i was looking at her until she asks for my help. But she didn't. And i was curious when does she actually break her nose and neck with that suitcase! Cause she just can ask for help but she was stubborn! Suddenly a male host reach her from behind while she was looking at me and put his hands on her waist! She just jump out of her place automatically and her expression changes to the full shocked like a person hit by electricity! Then ! Ddannggg! The suitcase hit her on the face and shoulders and she fainted on the ground! I was so shocked as the thing in my mind actually happened in front of my eyes while i was able to not let it happen!
Me: oooohhhh! Holy shit!!!!! Oh my god!!!!
I unbelt my seatbelt and rush towards her!
We removed the suitcase and she tries to sit. Oh no! Blood is coming out of her nose!
The male host actually was there saying that why does not she let him help? And he again asks her to grab his hand and go with him.
I want to slap his face!!!! I grab his hand in the middle of the way angrily and said didnt you know that muslim girls dont like to be touched? It was your fault that she is like this now! You almost hug her! Who did allow you to touch a passenger? Huh?
He become so surprised and said sorry and left to find hostesses.
I look at her again and I think maybe her nose is broken! Oh! Soon her shirt was also bloody! I should go and find lewis. Our doctor who accompany us abroad. I ask her to sit and i rush to find lewis.
Me: lewis! Lewis. Sorry hyung. Please wake up. A passenger that i know were hit by a suitcase right into her face and blood is coming over her nose!
Lewis: (sleepy and shocked!) ah... huh? What did you say? When? In her head?
Me: just right now! Also neck and shoulders!
Lewis: ok! Go go! Oh shit! Is it her on the floor?
Me: yes!