9

a week later, Renjun walked into classwith swollen lips and the boys new they'd have to confront them sooner or later. Some would argue that they were being unreasonable and should just let Renjun and Yangyang continue their relationship but they believed they are doing what's best and preventing Renjun from getting hurt. However Renjun knew Yangyang and he knew Yangyang regretted his mistake. So if he, the person who was hurt, can forgive Yangyang. Then why couldn't the others forgive him too?
Renjun and Yangyang had both noticed the excessive attention the boys were giving them but didn't ask about it to avoid by misconceptions about them.

Meanwhile Minnie was sat with Jaemin, joking with him and laughing about random things and Jeno hated it. He didn't want to see Minnie making her move on Jaemin. He silently observed the pair. Minnie would casually play with Jaemin's hair and squeeze his thigh, sending Jeno into rage. The last thing he saw was Minnie holding Jaemin's hand and Jaemin trying to pull his hand out of her grip.
That's it! Jeno thought. He grabbed Minnie by the wrist and pulled her out of the room.

"I told you to stay away from Jaemin." He said in a harsh tone.
"We'll, I don't really care about what you've got to say." She retorted.
"Jaemin is mine." He growled.
"Is he really though?" She asked sarcastically.
"What do you want? I'll do anything for you to stay away from him!" Jeno pleaded.
"Kiss me." She said.
"Fuck no." Jeno spat.
"Then take me to the mall and buy me whatever I want." She suggested.
"Ewww no. I'm not wasting my money on you, I'm not your sugar daddy!" Jeno glared.
"Then kiss me." She folded her arms, getting impatient. Jeno paused and sighed.
"Fine, make it quick." He hissed and she pulled Jeno, so his lips was against hers. He hated it, he despised the feeling, he was annoyed at himself for putting Jaemin through so much and not being able to explain it either. He truly wanted to tell Jaemin why he was always flirting with others but if he told Jaemin that it was because he would rather have people flirt with him than with Jaemin. The boy wouldn't allow it and he wouldn't let Jeno protect him.
Jeno broke the kiss, when he felt it was getting too long. Not noticing the boy behind him with teary eyes.

"Satisfied?" He asked her
"J-Jeno?" He started and Jeno swiftly turned to face Jaemin.
"Jaemin, I can explain!" Jeno declared.
He stepped forward, getting closer to Jaemin but he only stumbled backwards, not wanting to be within a certain distance of Jeno.
"Please let me explain!!!" He begged but Jaemin wasn't ready for it.
"What's there to explain?" He began a tear slipping as he spoke.
Jeno reached for Jaemin's hand but he flinched at Jeno's touch.
"Do you know what's really sad?" Jaemin let out a shaky sigh, attempting to hold back his tears.
"It's that, I want to hate you. I wish I could hate you, so that I didn't have to put up with this!" He raised his voice, another tear falling in the process.
"But I freaking love you so much and I can't help it because the only reason I wake up happily everyday, is knowing that I have you in my life." Jeno felt pained seeing Jaemin like this, for putting him through so much.
"But you know what, you don't have to explain yourself. It's not like you were cheating on me because we were- we were never together." He ran away and Jeno couldn't do anything. The feelings Jeno felt at that moment we're indescribable the utter hatred he felt for himself and guilt that took over him was too much. He fell to his knees and ran his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I fucking hate you Minnie!" He shouted as he saw her leave the room with a smile.

"But even then, it'll break him. I can't do that Jisung." Jaemin was totally against their idea to get back at Jeno and Renjun even decided to help since he hadn't hung out with them in so long.
"What about you? He broke you too and he deserves to feel how you felt!" Donghyuck said angrily.
"My feelings don't matter but Jeno, I know he won't handle it well." Jaemin tried to stay away from their plan.
"Stop thinking about Jeno's feelings, this is about your feelings?" Renjun scolded him.
"Look, Jeno may seem strong and cold on the outside but he's really fragile and really soft and I really love him. I don't want him hurt!" Jaemin expressed his opinion.
"Listen, Jaemin. If you don't do this, he'll never understand you or feel what you did. We have to teach him a lesson." Jisung said and finally Jaemin agreed.
"Fine, I'll do it." Jaemin said.
"Now onto my plan!" Jisung flashed a mischievous smile.