12

The next morning Jaemin woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, water splashing Chinese boys talking and laughing. He tried opening his eyes but whinced at the bright sunlight. Once he had adjusted to his surroundings he screamed at the top of his lungs. There he was drifting on his mattress, in a lake whilst his annoying Chinese roomates laughed at him.
"Yah! Did you guys do this? Is this what you were plotting in mandarin last night?" He shouted and Chenle laughed harder.
"It's not funny! How do I get off here?" Jaemin groaned in frustration.
"You don't." Sicheng laughed.
"Or you could swim to us." Renjun suggested and Jaemin gulped seeing the water.
"You know I can't fucking swim!!!" Jaemin yelled at Renjun.
"Awwwww too bad." Renjun continued and sicheng laughed with him. Jaemin stuffed his face into a pillow and groaned loudly.
"I really need to rethink my choice of friends." He mumbled to himself.
Suddenly, he heard a few familiar voices as they joined the Chinese boys and he looked up to see a few of his friends.
"What's going on? Why is it so loud out here?" Jeno questioned, looking like he'd just woken up. Jaemin snapped his head in the direction of the voice.
"Baby!" He called a Jeno looked at him wide eyed.
"Jaemin, why the hell are you on a mattress in the lake?" He asked and pinched the bridge of his nose. Clearly annoyed that he sacrificed his sleep for this.
"Those evil humans trapped me here and you know I can't swim." He stated. Jeno let out a sigh before pulling off his shirt.
"I'm coming to get you." He said before jumping into the lake. He swam to the mattress and pulled himself onto it. Jaemin hugged him and he hugged back.
"You look sexy when you swim." Jaemin mumbled to him and Jeno let out a low chuckle.
"Come on, let's get back on dry land." He said but Jaemin hesitated.
"I'm scared." He sold looking at the water a second time.
"Don't worry. Just stay with me." He smiled and took Jaemin's hand. Together they slid into the water and Jaemin instantly clung to Jeno. His arms around Jeno's waist and legs tangled. Jeno swam forward with Jaemin beside him. Mark and Donghyuck gave both Jaemin and Jeno there Jackets since it was quite chilly.
"They are devil incarnate, I'm sure of it." Jaemin said as he shivered against the cold breeze. To which Jeno hugged him tight to warm him up.
"Let's go get showered and dressed before breakfast." Yangyang pulled Jeno back to their room.
"I'm ready, do you want me to come to to your room with you?" Jisung asked Jaemin.
"Yes! I refuse to be left alone with them." Jaemin said and followed Jisung to his room.

For the first day The teachers had organized a 4 hour hike up and down a mountain, thinking that this would be a good chance to share some memories and get some exercise.
30 minutes into the walk, most of them were already whining.
"Ugggggghhhh! Don't you all know how lazy I am?" Chenle whined
"We do. Which is why we wanted you to get off your butt for a while." The teachers remarked.
"But it's so hot, it's so far and so steep!" Chenle continued until Jisung placed a hand on his shoulder. Chenle turned and smiled at the younger boy.
"I could give you a piggyback?" He offered and Chenle thought about it.
"It's okay, I'll walk." He said and everyone turned confused.
"I thought you hated walking." Sicheng questioned.
"You know, Jisung would never do something like this for anyone other than you." Mark stated the obvious.
"Yeah you hit the Jackpot with him." Yangyang laughed.
"I know but I care about him and he shouldn't have to carry me." Chenle said.

As quick as a flash Jisung wrapped an arm around Chenle's waist and the other cupped his cheek. Without any hesitation he attached his lips with Chenle's. Moving in a state of full unity and passion. Chenle, although startled, couldn't deny his everlasting affection and kissed back. It was soft, gentle and the feeling of euphoria made it all the more perfect for the two of them.
All was silent until they pulled apart.
"I'll always lift you up when you need it." He mumbled and pecked his lips once more. Chenle's knees went weak and he slumped to the floor. He buried his face in his knees so nobody else could see how red he had become. Everybody cooed at the adorable couple and even began singing ost's from their favourite dramas.
"Was that your first kiss?" Renjun asked and was startled when Chenle and Jisung both nodded.
"You've been dating 3 months and you haven't even kissed, until now." Jeno widened his eyes.
"Everytime we tried, somebody would mess it up." Jisung shrugged before kneeling down.
"It was Jaemin and his life problems that interrupted most of the time." Chenle exposed.
"Hehehe, I'm sorry." Jaemin nervously giggled but they laughed it off.
"Now sweetie, get on my back before I run away." Jisung threatened playfully and Chenle got on, visibly smiling at the nickname.
"Kaja!" Donghyuck pointed forward and they continued on their hike.

There were always a few sweet moments to share each day.
Every moment filled with more love as the days passed.
But everyone was becoming impatient.
Impatient for the day that Nomin would make their sweet moments official.