Falling Apart

Elena's P.O.V.

Taehyung and I have been sitting inside of his car for about 10 minutes, parked in front of my house. I just couldn't find the strength to get out and face Yoongi. Taehyung kept quiet and I really appreciated that, he gave me the time to get mentally ready for all of this.

"Look, I'll go inside with you, if you want me to."

"No, it will only make him even more angry."

"Then I'll wait outside. I'll be at the front door, okay?"

"Okay. Let's do this."

As I was about to open the door he pulled me towards him, kissing me softly. I smiled, kissing him back, and then I left the car.
As I was walking towards the door, I got nervous; the urge for turning back and giving up was too strong.

I turned to face Taehyung and he just hugged me, reassuring me that it will all be okay. I got inside without even knocking or taking off my shoes. I looked back, Taehyung had a smile on his face, nodding his head as I closed the door.

"Yoongi, where are you? I'm here to talk, not to fight."

"In here." - I heard his low voice coming from the living room. I walked over and as I was walking towards him, the glass from the broken table, shattered underneath my feet.

Yoongi had a bottle in his hand, along with a cigarette in the other one. He stood up from the sofa, leaving the liquor on the floor, approaching me.

"I knew that you would come, you just can't stand the thought of failing them again." - he threw away his cigarette not even paying attention to where it would land.

"Actually, I've come here to tell you to leave. I'm done with you and your shit."

"I will call the police right now, I'm not bluffing honey."

"Do it, I don't care. I just want you to leave me the hell alone."

"Listen to me you stupid bitch. You'll do as I tell you or I'll do it." - he approached me quickly, causing me to flinch in fear.

"No." - I looked at him, gathering all the strength and bravery in me. First of all I felt sharp pain on my right cheek, his fist colliding so easily with my face. My head went back from the punch as I grabbed the place of impact. He suddenly grabbed my neck and started choking me out of anger. I silently screamed but soon, my voice faded into his tight grip. I tried to push his hands away with my own but he was stronger.

"I will kill you and then I will ruin your parents. At least they won't have to deal with you, ever again."

I felt a wave of pressure gathering in my head, as if it was going to blow up every second. My eyes got heavy and it was almost impossible for me to breathe.

I wanted to scream for help, Taehyung was right outside but I couldn't. My eyes were teary and I sensed how everything became a bit darker. As I tried to breathe, every bit of strength and consciousness I had, slowly started to fade.

Suddenly, I felt a brief moment of relief, my airways started to function again and there was air coming into my lungs. As I grasped the reality, all I heard was grunting and whimpering.

My sight sharpened, I saw Taehyung on top of Yoongi, throwing punches at him, blood smeared all over his knuckles. His face was unrecognizable, the anger and the rage were something new to me, the emotions I had never seen before.

Yoongi held his hands up in front of his face, trying to protect himself as much as he could, but without success.

"Taehyung stop!" - I screamed, seeing that Yoongi lost his consciousness, unable to defend himself. Taehyung ignored me, it's like he was only focused on Yoongi and how he'll kill him.