Zach- Logged in

You were finishing your sophomore year in college at the age of 18. You were a natural at math which made it easier for you to pick to Major in Business and build a successful career in accounting. You were on a field day to experience the field you wanted to go in. With all your nerves making you anxious you decided to text Zach Herron, you met him online not to long ago and honestly he's been a better friend then most of the ones at your college. (Yeah I know I said I wasn't going to write anymore of his but I got a... little inspiration from some one I know 😏😂)

Y:you Z:Zach

Y: Zaaaaaach
Z: Yes y/n?
Y: I'm sooo nervous
Z: understandable
Y: Literally you don't understand 😂 you are always on tour eXcUsE mE
Z: Yeah but I understand the feeling of experiencing something new and I'm sure you are going to be fine haha
Y: Whatever 😂

You looked up from your phone to notice you were at the tour site and headed in with the group. After a few hours of showing you all around you asked some questions about the best Accounting Agency's so you could apply for an internship there to work with the CEO of the company.

Your POV (enjoy it while it lasts 😂)

"So I have a question...."
"Go for it that why I'm here" the charming tour guide said as he looked you up and down.
"Where is the best Accounting Agency's to apply for an internship at?"
"You should probably be able to apply to some Agency's in Texas or Cali because they usually have the best reviews and teach you a lot while you are there..."
"Oh, okay thanks...." I said with a little excitement hearing I'd be closer to where Zach's family is from. (Yes I am aware they live in la okay 😂)
"No problem" he said with an unsure grin and left you to get on the bus ending your tour.
Your POV ended 

After receiving that news you decided to text Zach the good news.

Y: ZACH GUESS WHAT
Z: Tell me
Y: So you know how I wanted to intern at a big Company right?
Z: Yeah, did you hear what you wanted to hear?
Y: YES!!! And I'm going to be interning at either a Texas Corp. or a Place in La!!!!
Z: Wow, really?
Y: YEAH... but...
Z: But what?
Y: Idk where to go ugh 😑
Z: I think you should go to La so maybe I could meet you sometime when I'm taking a break from tour... if you are okay with that of course...
Y: Well duh I'd be fine with that 😂
Z: So are you going to apply for one in La?
Y: Well of course why wouldn't I?
Z: I see your point haha
Y: Anyways while your gone who else would I get to talk to?
Z: My sister, Brother, mom, the guys sibs, their moms, their dads, my dad, and you get to hang with the guys girls and their fams too
Y: So basically interning there will get me you and new friends
Z: About sums it up so yeah
Y: Okay well I applied so hopefully I get in!
Z: I hope so to do I can finally meet you!
Y: Can't wait but I better go I'm about to arrive at my dorm
Z: Okay ttyl
Y: ttyl

After that you got home and started packing because you knew with your resume they'd want you flying out soon to start off your year right.
After hours of packing and jamming to obviously Why Don't We and EBEN you heard your phone go off and you grabbed it and answered. The owner of the company called and said you got the spot and he wanted you right away as you expected. So you freaked out and wanted to tell Zach but it was pretty late at night and you figured he wouldn't respond so you waited to tell him in the morning.

After a few hours of restless sleep you finally got up and rushed to your phone to tell Zach the good news.

Y: OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED
Z: Well good morning to you too
Y: Sorry let me rephrase... Good morning Zach I have Wonderful News!
Z: Tell me haha
Y: I GOT ACCEPTED TO BE AN INTERN IN LA!!!!
Z: Wow really?
Y: Yeah and I'm leaving in three days to be in my new apartment and I'm super excited!
Z: I'm glad haha
Y: ugh whatever I think I might leave early so I can get get my apartment set up early... What do you think?
Z: If you want to get a head start that's up to you, it sounds like a great idea
Y: Okay well I guess I'll book tickets for a flight to la and the movers can haul my stuff from Stillwater to La, it'll be expensive but it's worth it!
Z: Okay well I have rehearsal so I gotta go but don't forget to pack bedding Incase your stuff doesn't arrive for a while!
Y: Okay I won't ttyl read