Chapter 1

-Edited-

(Lindsey's pov)

Today was a normal day for me, I woke up in my bed that Blinky set up for me in his library with a smile on my face.

I sat up and looked down at the side of my bed, which was a mattress we stole on the floor with some blankets and pillows chucked on looking to my side I looked at my clock which read that it was 5:59.

"Oh gnomes! I have to get a move on!" I screamed. I jumped straight out of my bed and quickly changed out of my sleeping clothes into this.

 I jumped straight out of my bed and quickly changed out of my sleeping clothes into this

"Ohhh Mr. Strickler is soo going to send my arse flying back to the middle ages" I stressed while grabbing my school bag and ran out of the door straight into a hard surface.

I was thrown to the floor by the sudden stop in my hurry.

"Oi watch ou-, oh it's you" Draal, my best friend sighed, looking down at me with a fake disappointed look.

"Just me! excuse me, where's my hello and 'Oh are you alright?'" I argued, looking up at him glaring while rubbing my head.

"Hello" Draal said simply and continued to not help me up from the floor, instead he just smirked at me.

"Smart arse" I spat glaring harshly at him and giving him the finger which he just laughed at.

"Oh hello you two, Lindsey what are you doing on the floor?," Blinky asked, coming up carrying some bags full of some stuff with ARRRGH behind him.

"Oh you know, just checking if the floor is hollow" I answered, rolling my eyes boldly.

ARRRGH walked around Draal and helped me up with his big hands which helped keep me balanced "Thanks big guy, now to deal with you" I stomped my way over to Draal who stared on in amusement. I had to stand on my tipsy toes just to reach his chest but I had to make my point.

"Now you listen here you little sh-" But I was interrupted by an annoying wise voice.

 "What is going on here?" Vendel, the troll prime minister asked. he limped his way over to us.

"I hope you aren't causing any trouble, and shouldn't you be at school?" This caused me to go white as remembered.

"Oh no!!" I screamed. I quickly grabbed my stuff that had fallen onto the ground and ran out of troll market 

I ran up the crystal steps that lead to troll market and once I got to the top, I used the door crystal thing and opened a doorway.

I shoved the doorway crystal into my bag and grabbed my skate-bored that was leaning against the wall and began to skate my way to school but something in the corner of my eye made me stopped.

There a couple of feats from the bridge was a pile of rocks. confused I made my way over to it and started to inspect it by crouching down and placing my skateboard next to me.

"Weird" I mumbled crouching down next to the pile, I saw a weird blue glow underneath some of the rocks. I brushed the rocks away and laying there was the troll hunter's amulet.

I gasped in surprise and sprang up from my position to one with my hands in the air and one of my feet in the air.

 This pile of rocks was Draal's father! I placed my foot back down on the ground but just to move my self away from the pile of rocks.

  "Oh god, how do I tell Draal?" I pondered rufflying my hair.

Multiple situations went through my head and none of them had a very happy ending but this stopped when I heard yelling from the top of the canal.

"Sugar honey ice tea" I grabbed my skate-bored and run up the side of the canal and hide my self behind a tree.

Peering over the side of the tree I saw two boys around my age coming down the side of the canal. One of them was wearing a blue jacket and the other one was wearing a yellow shirt under a red vest.

The one in blue was creepily staring at what remains of Draal's father while the other one fell flat on his face when he came down which made me snicker.

The boys abandoned their bikes and started to inspect the rocks until the one in blue pulled out the Amulet.

"No no! leave that alone you idiot!" I angrily whispered while watching them creepily behind the tree.

Vest boy then began screaming out asking if anyone was watching which I was debating on whether to answer as a joke but thought against it.

I was going to go down there and get the amulet off them but then I heard the school bell.

"Oh no! I forgot school!"

The boys scrambled to their bikes and rode quickly past me in the direction of the school.

'Damn, now I have to keep an eye on them'