Taehyung's P.O.V #5

Taehyung's P.O.V

*Ding!*

"Oh look! There she is" Rosé said and pointed at the entrance where her friend just walked in

Then my eyes widened.

Lisa...

"I'm so sorry Rosie~ i got late! The manager was talking to me that it takes for like an hour, for me to listen to him spouting nonsense–oh! Who are they?" Lisa asked and tilted her head at the side

"Oh well this is Jimin and Taehyung, they are our fans!" Rosé said

"WHAT!?" Lisa yelled making three of us jump in surprise

"W-why is there something wrong?" Rosé said brows were furrowed

"Uhh...Rosie can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure"

And they excuse their selves for a minute and talked outside...

And me here is still shock that the fact that I saw Lisa for the 2nd time! And why is there no bodyguard with them!? They should be glad that we're not some sasaeng fans.

"Gosh Tae! We're so lucky! I got to talk to my ultimate bias in front of me! And the way she smiled at me and her hair her face and and–"

"Ok shush shush! I know you small boi, I know how it feels like to be noticed by your ultimate bias and you seeing them in front of you talking to you or etc." I shushed him, gosh he's so loud.

"Oh! Here they come!" Jimin said and we all acted back to normal.

"Um so guys, I have to ask you something if that's ok?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah yeah sure! It's fine, say it" Jimin said while smiling, gosh he looks like a creep.

"Can you two promise us that you will never tell anybody this here in the cafe? Talking or, us sitting beside you? Cause others might misunderstood it" She said.

"Uh yeah sure, we promise we'll never tell it to anyone" I said and smiled to ease them.

"Phew, so you two are a fan of us?" Lisa asked and sat beside me. YOU HEAR IT PEOPLE!? SHE SAT BESIDE ME WHILE LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO MY SOUL! i-i....I feel like wanting to jump out of nowhere, butterflies are in my stomach. I'm nervous.

"Yeah we are, since the day you debuted we were already fans" Jimin answered cause he seems to notice me being nervous.

"Oh, that's so sweet! Thank you guys for being our fans!"

Gosh! Her voice sounds so angelic! I am suffocating! Just joking I'm not.

"Wait, hmm...you look familiar" Lisa said while observing me and I can feel my face heating up.

I then looked at Jimin, his trying to stop bursting into laughter. I glared at him and he did that kiss thingy in his lips. The fuck?

"Umm, did we already met?" She asked.

"Uh yea–"

"Oh right! You're the new models of Bighit right?" She said with her big doe eyes staring into my soul plus with that cute smile of hers.

"Y-yeah"

"See! I knew it, I'm so good at guessing things these days" She smiled cutely making my tummy have butterflies.

"Anyways, it was nice meeting you guys. We hope we'll see you again in the future" Rosé said when it was time for them to go home.

Throughout the time we were all chatting and talking happily, I was actually so busy at secretly taking a glance at Lisa that I didn't even listen to what they were talking about. It's not my fault that she was so adorable when she talks.

"Yeah, I hope so too. It was nice meeting you see ya" Jimin bid goodbye to the girls while I just kept staring at her.

"Yah"

"H-huh?"

"You look like a dog, there's saliva coming out of your mouth"

"Idiot stop teasing me"

"Tch haha, I notice you kept staring at her" when he said that I felt myself blushing.

"O! You're blushing, Taehyungie is blushing~"

"Stop it Jimin or I'll kill you, it's even more noticeable when you keep flirting with your bias, I wanted to puke so bad about those stupid jokes you made, Namjoon-hyung sure is right you got no jams"

"You lil shi–yah come back here!"

Hahahah I ran outside since he was like about to punch me.

"Pick a better joke Chim!" I teased him.

___

A/n:

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for the past few months, I hope you enjoy this chapter I'll be updating it again sometime soon. Peace!