Editor: Kitt ❤

Username: thedream_scheme

Name: Kitt

About Me: 

Heylo! I'm a queer teen who loves plants, snakes, and writing. I mostly write and read fantasy and sci-fi, but I'm trying to expand from just that. While writing, reading, and editing, I'm kept company by a mockingbird named Brat, who hates humans and likes to scream!

Focus Points: 

- Grammar/Punctuation

- Flow

- Structure

- Clarity

- Consistency

Status: Open

Genres: 

I'm fine with pretty much anything, though I do prefer fantasy and sci-fi. However, discussion will be needed for the following:

- Fanfiction

- Non-Fiction

- Teen Fiction

- Horror

I will not read works with prominent themes of self-harm or suicide. If these themes are at all present in your work, you will need to notify me and be prepared to discuss it.

How long will it take for me to edit? 

It depends. Once I accept your work, we will discuss a timeframe based on length, content, and current status.

How would I like you to send me your work? 

Pre-editing discussion will be done through Wattpad PMs. After that, you can use email or Google Docs to share the piece with me.

Payment: 

In your story description, please credit me and TreasureCommunity for our work. Additionally, for as many chapters as I edit for you, please read the same number from my work(s) and leave evidence of having done so (comment/vote). A follow is also appreciated, though not required.