Chapter Eleven

Vincent stood over Adrian whilst holding a plaited leather riding crop. He smiled down. He flicked the riding crop slowly in his palm as he gazed down at Adrain. His smile looking more and more mischievous as time continued. Adrian couldn't move. He was naked, exposed, shackled, his legs spread wide apart with Vincent in between them. Vincent placed the crop on Adrian's forehead, trailing it down his nose, into Adrian's parted mouth. Adrian sucked. He tasted the leather on his tongue. Sinful and nutritious. 

Vincent pulled the crop out of Adrian's mouth and moved it down and under his chin. He lifted Adrian's head slightly, before trailing it down his body to his lower regions. Adrian panted. Adrian squirmed. Vincent flicked the crop against Adrian's dick. Adrian moaned. 

"What do you want from me, Adrain?" 

"I want to be fucked by you." Another slap against his skin. 

"What was that?"

"I want to be fucked by you, Sir," Adrian corrected. 

"That's what I thought." Vincent moved the riding crop up and down Adrian's cock. In a repeated motion, stroking him, Adrian bit his lower lip. 

"Stop biting your lip," Vincent grabbed Adrian's dick firmly. "I won't let you come unless you stop." Adrian stopped. "That's a good boy..."

...

Adrian woke up. There was a liquid on his sheets. A wet dream? No. Impossible. Holy hell. What the fuck? Why did that happen? Adrian ran a hand through his hair, thoroughly confused. 

"What did you dream about, I wonder?" Vincent's voice. Adrian turned his head sharply. He made eye contact with the man himself and then promptly covered his face in his hands. He couldn't stop thinking about the dream. The leather. Vincent would look so hot wearing leather. Fuck. He might get hard again. Shit. Stop. 

"You're biting your lip again," Vincent growled. "It makes me want to fuck you. But, you haven't even asked where you are, why you're here, what happened last night, and why I'm right next to you. So. I'll answer all those questions now. You passed out. I flew you back to my place. Not the place in The Manor. No, my place, via the helicopter. I was too concerned to sleep in my own bed so I ended up sleeping beside you, only to wake up to the sound of your moans. Sure beats an alarm clock. Now, answer my question. What did you dream about?" 

Adrian shook his head. "I can't tell you." 

"It's taking all of my self-control not to fuck you right now but goddamnit, Adrian, what did you dream about?" 

Adrian hid his face in his hands and rolled over so that his back was facing Vincent. "I had a dream about you, of course," he muttered. The words caught by his own hands on his face. It would be a miracle if Vincent heard them. 

His fingers pressed against the fabric of Adrian's shirt. He slid his hands down, grabbing the end, and pulling Adrian's shirt up to his shoulders. Adrian felt Vincent's mouth between his shoulder blades. "What did you dream about?" he asked again. Vincent's hands slid down Adrian's back, gently, and underneath his pants. They moved from his ass to his front, groping him. Adrian pulled his shirt off completely. His hips pressed forward into Vincent's hand. 

"I dreamed about you, Mr. Phantomhive," Adrian looked over his shoulder and down at Vincent's face. He could feel Vincent smiling into his back. Vincent grabbed Adrian's wrist, moving his hand down and back. Vincent pressed Adrian's hand against his own erection. 

"This is the effect you have on me, Mister Crevan," his eyes filled with amusement. "Face me, turn around." Adrian did so. He faced Vincent. He tried his best to keep from playing with that blue hair or feeling firsthand those mighty fine abs. Vincent moved Adrian's hair behind his ear. He ran his hands along Adrian's chest, tracing scars, content with the view. It wasn't fair. Adrian wanted to touch him too.