part 5

Back to story. ....

At 5:45 am....
Karan getup....Take a shower....
And get ready...

He was was really very desperate to see her....

He just wanted to hug her, apologize from her....Just spent his time with her...1 day is enough for him to collect all the memories with her...

Now 5:50am...

Karan: preeta yaar aab toh aa jayo... Please I can't wait anymore... Please....

Suddenly 1 paper chit fall on him...
He take it and open...

"Kya baat hai bajarbatu....
Bada jaldi uthe gye... That's nice...
So mai tumhe vaha milegi..Jaha tumne pahli baar mujhe ghar se nikala tha."

Tears comes in his eyes....He remember how he rejected her for his dadi physiotherapist....

He run towards the main door.....

He reached there...But no one was there.....

Karan; yaar preeta please aab toh aa jao... Please...

Again one chit fall on him...

Bajarbatu itni bhi kya jaldi hai...
Chalo aab mai tumhe vaha milu gi...Jaha pahli baar tumne mare sath flirt kiya tha."

Karan smile...He remember how he was flirting with her when she was wearing kritika necklace....

He remember how he was flirting with her when she was wearing kritika necklace

He run towards the kritika room....
When he reached there again no one was there....

Now he started crying....
One chit fell on him....

"Heye karan I am sorry...mai tumhe rulana nahi chahti thi.... Please stop crying....Karan mai aab tumhe vaha milegi...Jaha tumne pahli baar sache di sai mare liye kuch manga tha...."

Karan was shocked....
Now he was totally broken....He think because of him... preeta was not there with him.....He wiped his tears and run towards terrace.....

He wiped his tears and run towards terrace

When reached their...His heart beat started beat faster.....

Wind was blowing fast....

He come to middle and stand their only....

"I just hate you preeta arora..."

"Tera na mujhse....mare sath Kiya joh yeh waada...Kar ke tere bina mushkil hai...Jina mera mare dilbal..."

Karan kept his hand on his ears....

Karan:tum mujhe chod kar kabhi nahi jaogi na...

Preeta:kabhi nahi...bajarbati uske baharbatu ko kabhi chod kar nahi jayegi....

Karan closed his eyes tightly because now he can't take it anymore....

Karan:tumne mujhe dhokha diya...You cheated on me....

Preeta was shown who was admit in ICU

Karan:stop.....

When he open his eyes... Everything was normal....
He was sweating badly....

Now it was 5:59...

From back someone keep her hand on his shoulder....

Time was paused.....

Karan closed his eyes...Tears started flowing....He know that she was preeta...His preeta..... Who always cares for him.....Who loves him...

He turn....But no one was there...
Again he turn....

Someone shouted...."buuuuuuu"
.
.
.
To be continue....
___________________________________
Precap: preeran hi preeran

___________________________________
Guys please likes kar dena....Maine 2 part bhi likh liya hai...Jese hi 25+ likes mai post kar du gi... Please..
___________________________________
Thank you
P

ihuuu💝💝