part 9

Back to story...

Karan and preeta dance at dil diyan na gala....

Karan make her sit on chair...And serve her food...Both eat it and spend some beautiful time....

Now time was 10:30pm...
Yeh mar puchna itne jaldi kaise hogaya....😂😂

Preeta was sitting on beach...And karan was lying on her lap....

Karan entriangle their hands...
Preeta look at him...

Preeta:kya hua.....

Karan:tumhe thoda bhi bura nahi lag raha ki mai tumse dur ja raha hu....

Preeta: matlab...

Karan:matlab hum aab kabhi nahi mil payege...

Preeta smile listen this...

Preeta (in mind): bajarbatu esa kuch bhi nahi hoga...Kyuki tum sirf mare ho...Aur mai tumhe kissi aur ka hone hi nahi dugi...Chahe tum usse pyaar bhi kyu na karne lage ho... Because you are only mine...Aur mai aapne ISHQ KI ADHURI DASTAAN ko puri karne zaroor aaogi....

Karam: ohh hello...Kaha kho gyi kab sai bula raha hu...

Preeta:kuch nahi...

Saying this she get up....And about to go but karan pulled her...So she fall on him....

Karan get lost in her eyes...Same with her.... So preeta hand were either side on him....

Unke bich mai jagah bahut hai...

Preeta just looking at him....He kept his hand around her waist and get up his head and kissed her.....

She also respond passionate....He broke the kissed and preeta getup...But sitting on the sand only...

Karan getup and kissed her again.....
Preeta kept her hand around his hand.... Respond the kissed ...

She broke the kiss and touch her nose with his

He lift her in his arms.... preeta was playing with his hair....

They come towards the bed....

He made her lie on bed....Come over her....And kissed her....She also response......Karan broke the kiss and started kissing on her neck.. and shoulder....

Then come towards her ear...And bit their.... preeta shouts slowly....Then come towards her center of her neck....Kiss their....

preeta eyes were closed and she was enjoyed his touch.....Now preeta come on top....And remove his shirt....And kiss on her chest...And neck....

Karan come over her...

Started giving open mouth kisses on her neck....By this they forget about everything...

Karan sit on her stomach but his legs on bed....He remove his jacket....
Started kissing her...Now preeta can't control herself she twirled and come on top...

And started kissing on his neck and shoulder....Karan unzipped her dress and take his hand inside her dress...
preeta get 440 voltage ka jatka...When karan cold hand touch her back....

Karan remove her dress...🙈
And started kissing her stomach...She hold his hair tightly....Now karan started kissing her legs...

She hold the bedsheet in her tight grip....Karan come up...While kissing her things....She monad....

Karan started kissing her arms...
While age cares his legs with her....

At last karan kisse her...She also response....He broken the missed and likes at her with tears in his eyes....

Preeta cups his face...joind their four head.....

Preeta: karan please makes me yours...This is my last 2 wish....

Karan: then what is your first wish...

Preeta: kal bataugi...Phale yeh wali karo....

Karan slowly covered them with blanket....And both make their last blessed full....
.
.
.
To be continue...
_________________________________
Precap: leap of 5 years....
_________________________________
Guys for god sake do likes and comments on my previous part also....Varna aab sach mai post nahi karugi...
_________________________________
15 minutes mai likha hai...

Thank you
Pihuuu💝💝