part 16: My opinion on a certain topic(Kamen rider zi o over quartzer)

Well, this will be something new to add to the book, which will be my opinions on everything that happens in the kamen rider franchise.

Well, what I'm going to do thanks to the user Yeager-326 and the Kamen Rider wiki, I learned that there is a possibility that the events of the Over Quartzer movie are not canonical. It was already revealed that events would occur between chapters 44 and 45.
in general I have to say that the fact that the movie passed between two chapters and not after the end of the series was, in my opinion, somewhat disappointing, I don't mean to say that it is bad. But as the trailer actually showed, it seemed that it transscurred after It happened at the end of the series but as it was said this would possibly become an alternative ending. Well, something similar could be said and we already had it with build with the movie be the one that also happened the same.
In short, I did not like the concept that the movie would be another ending, so to say it and that it will not take place after the end of the series but I do not say that it is so bad. Right now what I wonder will be how the series will end and who It would be the final enemy.
and even there I leave in general I have to say if there are some problems that are not well understood I have to admit that I am not very good writing in English