1

Whilst investigating the death of a local fishmonger, a detective called Joshua Backer uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, tiny tape circulating throughout Canada. As soon as anyone uses the tape , he or she has exactly 32 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look zombified. A marked person feels like a zombie to touch.

Joshua gets hold of the record, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: an incredible maggot balancing on a splendid fishmonger, an old newspaper headline about a bear baiting accident, a hooded goldfish ranting about hands and a drinking well located in a magical place.

When Joshua notices his hands have zombie-like roperties, he realises that the curse of the tiny record is true and calls in his best friend, a teacher called William Jones, to help.

William examines the tape and willingly submits himself to the curse. Even after Joshua's debate Joshua kept telling William not to do this and that he will regret it the 32 days he had left to live.

On the box it had a warning label that said "Don't try this" watch at your own risk this tape contains horror thiems if you do watch this you will die in 32 days no more no less.

He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the incredible maggot balancing on a splendid fishmonger particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Joshua and William pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded goldfish. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

Joshua and William wants to find the hooded goldfish but what they didn't know was that the hooded goldfish was not a goldfish at all but actually a?

What do you think will happen? Will they find the hooded goldfish? Will they save there lives? Or will they die after the 32 days are up? And what is the hooded goldfish really?