Lashton one shot #3

I know this isn't one direction but yeah....

lukes pov

i woke up today. i went down stairs then i see ashton standing there butt naked making oatmeal. he likes being naked and i didnt mind at all. you see ive been in love with ashton since he joined the band. but all i will be to him is a best mate and band mate nothing more. plus the kids not gay. so i say hi to him and he smiles at me. weird he normally avoids me like the plague in the morning. oh well. so the day went on as normal and i kept thinking what could i do to get over ashton. but you see if i ever did come out no one would take me seriously since i am more quiet. we had a concert today and normally i get into the concerts but i just stood there.

*after the concert*

"DUDE THAT WAS INSANE" ashton gushes about the concert we just had. i guess it was good b #3ut i just kept thinking about ashton. "dude luke whats up with you?" calum asked me. "im not feeling good. i am gonna go to bed." with that i walked up stairs.

*ashtons pov*

i knew something was up with luke for a while now and i saw a fan tweet about luke liking someone in the band and she could tell he did. i followed her and dm'ed her.

@ashton5sos: hey i saw your tweet about luke liking someone in the band how do you know?

@i_love_lashton: hey ashton i can tell luke likes someone because he always is distant around you guys lately

@ashton5sos: could you tell me who it is please?

@i_love_lashton: that is for you to talk to luke about not me

@ashton5sos: wait you've talked to luke?

@i_love_lashton: yes... he told me not to tell. he said "if any of the boys talk to you to send them to me"

@ashton5sos: okay. thanks

with that i logged off of twitter. i said there staring at the wall. could it be calum? wait mikey? could it be me?? i thought nahh. it wouldnt be me because who could love me. like really. i just shooked the thought out and went to lukes room.

"hey luke its me ashton" he opened the door the went to his bed

"what" he muttered. "youve been distant. are you okay?" i said. "yes" lie i though. "i talked to a fan whos twitter is i love lashton and she said if any of the boys found her tweet about you liking a guy in the band to talk to you not her so here i am." i say.

"look ashton. nevermind." he said "luke stop. i am here to help not judge. is it calum?" iasked.

"no"

"is it mikey?"

"no"

"is it me?" i asked and he leaned into me to kiss me and i cupped his face lovling and he gently pushed me back as we kissed for awhile he pulled away. "ashton i have loved you for as long as i can remember." "me too luke." for the night we cuddle then i went on twitter to thank that fan that told me to talk to him because now i dont have to pretend to be someone who i am not.