Chapter 1: Going Back To Hell

POV Of Roslyn 

        I wake up and i already hate today, I can tell it's gonna be bad. I walk down the stairs slowly to be accompanied by nothing, well that's a plus no family to piss me off! I grab some toast and run out the door already kinda in a rush. When I get to the door my best friend , Jessica, waiting for me. 

        She looks at me "There you are! I thought you we're gonna be late! I over heard from Becka that there's a new boy in our class!" I shrug and walk into the doors, I see a crowd of girls around  person, a boy. "That's him!" Jess squeals "Jess! Too loud" I scold her. I walk right pass him and into my class, the bell rings and some of the crowd files into this room. I sigh, the teacher walks into the room and starts yelling at this mess of kids. "All righty! If you are not in this class leave! NOW!" Half of the girls scurried out of the room, she finally started the class. "Chris sit next to.... Roslyn!" The girls all exclaimed their disappointment. I just wanted this hell to be over, "Okay class we're doing a group project so after I call your name you can go leave the school to do your project. As it is very important, Okay first Lizzy and James." The pair sighed and left "Roslyn and Chris" I stand up and leave.

         We stand in front of the school awaiting for someone to speak. I sigh "Okay my house or yours?" He looks at me and giggles. I look at him baffled "W-What?" He looks at me back "W-Well how about my house, you can stay over as well." I nod and text my mum

         Roslyn: Hey mum I'm staying at Jess' house tonight!

         Mum: Okay... Be home in at least 3 days. We wouldn't want a repeat of last time.

         Roslyn: Oh of course...

         I can feel Chris staring at me, his gaze burning into my skull. It's kinda... creepy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update it's my first one and it's also....1:25 am? so yeah ^^"

Author~