Drabble one: West~

The Prussian squirmed slightly, the sheets wrapped around him crinkling as he did. Moving around to find a comfy position, unable to more far with the firm grip of the other. Crimson orbs fluttered open, darting around the room, finding nothing unusual. Eventually his stare landed on the clock; a decent time to awaken, but early enough to let a groan escape his lips.

Only noticing the arm lightly, yet firmly, draped over his waist, the face that was buried into his side. Letting a sigh drift from his mouth, rubbing the back of his head. The blankets were barely covering the lower half of his undressed body, in reminder of that night. No wonder his muscles were aching.

Gilbert sat up, slowly, his small pale hand running through his short hair. Everything was silent, the only think ringing in his ears was the soft snoring of his little brother beside him. Causing him to glance down at the sleeping form for a moment, a calm look dressing his features, obviously in a deep slumber. Of course it wasn't to shocking to find him still asleep, it was early, and their night /was/ rough.

The pale man, albino, rubbed the back of his head, a small loud yawn leaving the depths of his throat. Feeling his red orbs fill up with tears, quickly wiping them away. Trying not to let another yawn out, his body really making it hard to. "Hmmm..." The sound of a whine echoed through the room, turning his head to look to the side of him. A sleeping German moaned again, using what little strength he had to pull the white haired male back into bed.

Gilbert let himself chuckle, sliding back into the covers, unable to decline his younger sibling. Luddy was just to cute! "Happy West?" Giggled the Prussian, cuddling into the other. Wrapping his thin arms around the big male, feeling every well sculpted inch of his muscular torso. Gracing his hands across his abdomen, lightly traveling to his back, pulling him closer.

All the Prussian could feel was his nod of approval. Letting another big breath out, getting comfy, pressed up against his brothers hard chest. Yet the blanket that engulfed them was like a heater, making up for the lack of cushion. Feeling the soft material lay upon his flesh, wrapping the soft creamy colored blanket around their naked forms.

Their heated bodies pressed together, arms firmly wrapped around each other, legs entwined. The paler male caressed the blond's cheek, rubbing his thumb over the soft blemished skin. "West~" He sang, a smile forming across his lips, eyes half lidded, so tempted to push their faced closer into a kiss, to create a remake of the scene before; to redo what they had did that night.

It was to cute, his little brother looking so calm, collected, and sleepy. A small hum came from the German, indicating for him to go on with what he wanted to say, only in an annoyed tone. Pushing his face closer into the albino's chest; he didn't look so dominant now. "Ich liebe dich."