•11•

-Second Chances-

Bucky has a five part comic series of him trying to help those who have been hurt and are being used by Hydra. He reforms and tries to give everyone a second chance, like the one he got.

He gets help from Tony and Sharron throughout the series, and soon he puts himself in a place that he never thought would go farther than his pet cat Alpine.

He meets RJ, a teenage boy who Hydra made to be the New Winter Soldier, and he has one mission, to kill Bucky. Things do go as planned for Rj, and he soon finds himself debating If he should finish his mission after gaining Bucky's trust and hospitality or give another shot and reform.

Bucky gets his shit beaten out of him multiple times throughout this series, and Tony's the one to patch him up.

Scenario: Bucky and Rj start the domestic life, the two slowly building a bond and having a father/son dynamic, they go around trying to help the others, continuing Bucky's mission.

Spoilers below for anyone who wants them.

Rj's father enters the picture and has some pretty shady things about him that causes Bucky to not trust him. When confronting Rj's dad, Bucky accjdently kills him when a fight breaks out.

It leaves Bucky in a hard place, not knowing if he should tell Rj or not. He asks Sharon for help, not knowing what to do and needing her advise. She tells him that RJ needs to know.

Things go as well as expected, and Rj doesn't take the death well. Its bloody, and they part ways.

Scenario Ii. You two cross paths again, Rj wanting to finish the mission more than ever, Bucky never dares to kill him. he tries to get Rj to join him again, and its your choice if the two put their fight aside and try another shot.