Cameron Dallas Imagine #22

You were up all night sick. Cameron wasn't home with you because he had to leave for his meet and greet he was having in Florida. He was supposed to be here today but he didn't know if he was going to come home.

You were up all night throwing up. You wished Cameron was here. You didn't talk to Cameron because you didn't want to tell him you were sick because you didn't want him to leave the meet and greet.

You try to get up out of the bathroom to get something to eat but you were weak. You decided to take a bath. You get in and put on Jealous by Nick Jonas (That is an amazing song btw). You wanted to fall asleep but couldn't because you were in a bath tub.

After about an hour you get out. You threw on some shorts and one of Cameron's hoodies. You heard your phone ring but it was on the bed and you were in the bathroom so you decided you shoud'nt get your phone because you felt like throwing up again. You knew it was Cameron because the song that your phone was playing.

Cameron's P.O.V

"Ugh why hasn't she answered me? We haven't talked in two days." I said as I was getting in my car to suprise y/n because I was coming home.

After about an hour I arrived at our house. I opened the door to hear y/n throwing up.

"Y/N??" I said running up to our room.

Y/N P.O.V

I heard the door open to the house then I heard Cameron calling my name. I didn't answer him.

"Y/n what's wrong?!? Are you okay babygirl?" Cameron said rushing over to me.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said as I started to feel sick again.

"No your not. Why didn't you tell me about this princess??" Cameron asked as he rubbed my back while I was throwing up again.

"Because I didn't want you to miss your meet and greet." I said.

"Well princes you should tell me about this stuff. I don't care if I have to miss, you are sick and I need to be here for you." Cameron said but I didn't answer back.

"You realize I love you right?" Cameron said.

"Yes." I said finally standing up.

"Next time your sick just tell me. I love you Ok." Cameron said giving me a big hug and kissing the top of my head.

We stood there hugging for a long time. I loved his hugs so much I never want to let go of him.

Cameron left to get me some ice cream and candy. The rest of the day we cuddled watching movies and eating ice cream and candy, While Cameron was right by my side telling me how much he loved me.