Chapter 1 - Last night was awesome!

"Freddie, come on! Wake up!", "Yes, mom.", Freddie walks to the dining room. His breakfast is a bowl of cornflakes. "Do you have a good night, Freddie?", "Yes, mom. I slept well.", Freddie is still not well awake but he had a good night. Now he only has to wait for his mother to go to work."Freddie, have a nice day! I go to the hospital quickly or my boss fired me.", "It's good, mom. Have a nice day in the hospital.", Freddie's mother gives her son a kiss on his cheek, after that she goes away. "Can I come in?", "Yes, it's safe. My mom is going to her work.", "Freddie, can we do last night again?", "Yes, that's for sure .", Carly had gone to the disco last night with Freddie and there they became a couple. "I love you!", "I love you too", Carly and Freddie kiss each other. "Are we going to tell Sam?", "Maybe or we wait a few days?", "I think we wait a few days.", "I'm afraid of her reaction.", "I am with you, she will understand it. I've known her for so long, she's not gonna be angry.", "I hope so! But one thing I know for sure...", "What?", "I will always love you until death tear us apart.", "That's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me.", Carly gives Freddie a kiss. "Now, how about a warm and nice bath?", "Ok, I'am in for it. I hope my toe doesn't get stuck in the tap again.", they laugh of it. Freddie filled a bath, Carly is getting ready. Freddie took the champagne from the fridge and two glasses. He knew they had to wait another year to drink alcohol, but he didn't mind one glass. He took the rose petals and scattered it around the bath. He knew that Carly was going to like this. He blindfolded Carly so that she could not see anything. "Can I look back?", "Wait, 1 second!", He took off the blindfold when they arrived in the bathroom. "This is awesome! I love you so much, Freddie.", after the bath they went to Carly's apartment, Carly was afraid that Spencer was worried. "Spencer, where are you?", "I'am here!", "What are you doing?", "I found this television on the garbage dump, now I'm making it into a kind of colorful box. Where was you last night?", "At the Groovy Smoothie, it was dance night.", "Where were you this night?", "I slept at Freddie's house.", "In the same bed?", Carly looked at Freddie and nodded no, "I slept at his sofa.", "And I have to believe that?", "Yes, it's the truth", "Carly, I see it when you lie", "Really?", "Yes, I see that you're lying right now!", "Ok, I slept with Freddie.", "Really? Congratulations, I am so happy for you!", "Why do you have to be so happy for Carly?", Sam came in the appartement.