Chapter 2 - We are a couple!

Sam watched Carly and Freddie. "Why do you have to be so happy for Carly?", "Because they are a couple.", Carly looked angry at Spencer. "Ok, I'am happy for you, guys!", Sam had finally accepted it after all these years. "How long is this going?", "I met Freddie yesterday at the Groovy Smoothie Dance Night and we started dancing.", "And you told me you had to go to the bathroom urgently.", Sam looked at her best friend with wide eyes. "I was back from the toilet and I ran into him.", "After all the memories we talked about yesterday, I knew she was the one for me.", Sam would normally get mad at Freddie because she only speaks with Carly, but after all these years she had treated Freddie normally. She was no longer aggressive towards him. "We're going to keep this a secret for our viewers because I don't want to start another fan war. I don't feel like angry Seddie or Cam fans.", Carly and Sam thought the same thing. They went upstairs for a new iCarly. "Ok, in 5, 4, 3, 2,..", "I'am Carly...", "...and I'am Sam.", "And welcome to a brand new iCarly episode.", "Today we are going to see how Gibby survived survival in the forest and we are going to have a water balloon fight, but the balloons are filled with fruit juice.", "Ok, then we are going to get Gibby.", Gibby entered the studio. His jacket and trousers were full of cracks and there were some scratches on his face. Freddie struggled to hold back his laugh. "Gibby, what happened?", "I was chased by a bear and after a long chase I could not keep it. Then the bear attacked me.", "Get well soon, man", Sam patted him on the shoulder. She didn't realize it hurt. "Now we are going to watch a video of us while having a water balloon fight with fruit juice.", Freddie started the video. "Ok, still nothing said about us.", Carly gave Freddie a kiss. However, she did not realize that the video had long since ended and she now kissed it live. "Ok, and this was iCarly for this week. We'll see you again next week.", Freddie turned off the camera. Carly immediately wanted to read the comments. Her nightmare came true because the comments was full of questions about her kiss with Freddie. They were quite positive until she came across a comment from an angry Seddie fan. "Carly and Freddie have a relationship. I will make sure that it ends soon and that Freddie will be able to go back for Sam.", Carly was touched by the comment. "Not bad. He is bluffing.", Freddie gives Carly a kiss. Freddie stayed that night and Carly had a nightmare about the comment. She woke up screaming and woke Freddie. "We have to get out of here as quickly as possible. We are in danger!"