part 1 ( draco's pov)

One day i was talking to pansy about harry, cause you see I've liked harry since 2nd year. Pansy was being stupid and saying we should make piece with the golden trio. Since it would be one step towards telling him i liked him. Also since pansy liked hermionie then blaise liked ron. I didn't know what to do.

3rd person=

After 5 hours, of looking for harry he went to the garden with pansy and blaise. But pansy and blaise stood dead in there tracks he was wondering what in the world they were staring at. So he pushed past them and it was harry,Hermione and ron. So they started talking and they suggested we should ask for a truce once again now or never so they decided they'd go together but draco would do all the talking.

So 6 minutes of just staring at the three they got the courage to go and talk. So we went over to the golden trio and asked for a truce. They talked for what seemed like hours. But they finally said that they agreed to the truce. Pansy,blaise and draco (especially draco) were so excited but they didn't show it. Harry shook draco's hand. Then they noticed it was getting late so blaise,pansy and draco left to go for the slytherin common room. Were they celebrated asking there crushes for a truce. They finally fell asleep at 3 in the morning.