Last breath

he gasped breathing its self was to painful he closed his eyes tightly and tried to forget how everything in his body was aching he could feel hot blood oozing out of his wounds. his clothes were now damp with blood and sweat and his chest was heavy every breath using up the last ounces of strength he had left. he didn't know where he was getting colder and colder as more blood left wound. hr shuddered when he realised he was going to die with in the hour.
"kale...kale" he heard some one calling his voice his head felt foggy and the voice sounded so far away. he felt some one kneel beside him. some one's hand was pressing on his wound he wanted to push the hands away because it was too painful and pull the hands close and never let go because he was scared he was drifting away at the same time.
"kale no.... please don't leave me.... hang on...please.... i'm calling an ambulance" the person said sounding hysterics and desperate who would be so scared of his death? kale was confused he wasn't even scared of dying but this person - no this man sounded like he couldn't handle it like he couldn't fantom his death.
then like a brick on the head it hit him. the only person that cared for him, the only person that was with his through thick and thin. he realised who it was just like that
"joe?" he called his voice sounded scratchy and week ever to him. he head a sob and the next thing he knew he had arms around his neck and his head was being cradled to his chest.
"please hold on buddy. i'm right here . don't leave me. the ambulance is coming" he whispered in a horsy voice. kale was feeling weaker and weaker . he knew he couldn't survive, that help wouldn't arrive in time. he used all the strength in him to grab joe's hand and squeezed
"live on" he whispered before his body gave up on him and he went lax. he heard a heard a loud sob and joe screaming his name before every thing went dark.