30

@/cherylblossom

@/cherylblossom: has anyone seen my girlfriend? she's about 5'3", 112 pounds

@/cherylblossom: has anyone seen my girlfriend? she's about 5'3", 112 pounds. She has pink dye in her hair and she didn't come home last night when she said she was going to. I know something bad must have happened but the local police won't look into it for 3 days since she's her own guardian. Please help me bring her home soon.

Comments:
@/vlodge: everyone please spread the word!!!
@/kkeller: ^^ we're all worried
@/jjones: please bring her home!
@/Sweetpea.nis: i need my little sister
@/ffangs: i need my baby sister too. she won't return any calls and I'm scared for her.

Cheryl gets a call from Fangs and picks it up while Veronica still hugs her
"H-hello?"
"Cheryl, does Toni have insulin and some sugar on her?" He asks
"I don't know Fangs, her home kit is here- but I'll check her locker at work she was supposed to bring it back last night so sh-She very well could have it," Cheryl sniffles
Toni was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes as a kid, it was severely uncontrolled because of the financial situation she was in. With Cheryl now, they're getting it back under control.
"Wanna meet me at the wyrme?" He asks
"Ya,"
She hangs up and looks to Veronica
Veronica knows her best friend is hurting
She also has a suspicion that her father - Hiram Lodge has something to do with it.
Veronica has told her father that she used to have feelings for the red head, not anymore. She has a boyfriend now, whom she loves- a lot
"V-Veronica, we have to go to the wyrm,"
"Why Cher?" The raven haired girl asks confused
"To see if Tones has her insulin on her atleast," Cheryl sighs "and the sugar packs I bought her,"
She nods and calls her boyfriend to drove them.
Reggie Mantle pulls up in a matter of minutes and the two girls- neither of which slept last night silently get in the car and without missing a beat, Mantle begins the short car ride to the dive bar across town.
"We're here,"
The red head gets out the car and runs into the bar and towards her girlfriends locker.
"Hey cheryl," Toni's two brothers say
She nods at them and opens her locker
"Just so you know, the password is my birthday," the red head sighs opening the locker
She peers in and sees... the insulin and sugar packets sitting under the hung up sweater.
"She does not have any insulin on her," she sighs closing the locker "it's all in there,"
They decide to walk the path Toni would've last night since her bike was broken.
"Oh my gosh? Toni?" The red head screams
The pink hair of her girlfriend was narrowly poking out of the drainage pipe that runs under the forested road.
Cheryl goes into the deep ditch and sees the face of her girlfriend passed out laying in the mud and dirt.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!"