Time goes by

Years have passed since that day of Planet Vegeta's desruction, My Brother and I were discovered a man that we grew up to call him Grandpa Gohan.

He gave us our Earth names, He called my bother Goku, and called me Akari. Grandpa Gohan was a very special person. He raised us and taught us all he knew. He taught us martial arts and then we trained with Master Roshi. We met all of are friends that we would know for a long time. We truly fit in, except our tails. Mine was cut off at a young age after Goku and I rampaged in these horrible giant ape forms... and that was also the day we lost our Grandpa Gohan... which was a very sad day for us. Master Roshi then took us in and kept training us.

When we were in High School, Chi-Chi got engaged to Goku. It was also the year of one of most memorable World Martial Arts Tournament. Goku and a green guy called "King Piccolo" battled to basically sudden death. Goku came out on top though, which was the most wonderful part about it.

When Goku married Chi-chi, I was basically both Maid of Honor and Best Man, well "Best Sister" as Goku called it. It was a beautiful wedding, which included my brother being clueless as to what a wedding entailed, but it was still wonderful. It made me cry a little...

I was still single and my goofy brother already was married. I am not jealous, but I can only hope to find my "Fairy Tale Prince Charming" at some point. A handsome, strong man who had a heart of gold and would always be there for me till I take my last breath. He would sweep me off my feet and his kisses would be sweet as honey. He would hold me tight and tell me he will always be there for me.

I held my locket in my hand as I daydreamed of my Prince Charming. Grandpa Gohan told me stories about the locket. He believed that the boy in my locket is my "long lost Prince" and that he will come and get me someday. I always wore that locket round my neck, symbolizing that I am not giving up on him. That I will find him and welcome him in my life with open arms. I would marry him and we would have children and be the happiest couple in the universe. I watched Goku and Chi-Chi, wishing them all the best as they danced their first dance.

A few years later, I had a nephew! His name is Gohan, and he is the cutest little guy ever! He had a tail like we did when we were kids. I dismissed it as a weird heredity thing at the time. I was super happy to become an aunt. Aunt Akari. It had a nice ring to it. 

After a few years later, we got to fly all around with little Gohan and introduced him to all of our friends. That day was when something happened that will change my life forever.

It was a peaceful day, until trouble came. I was training with Mr.Popo, I was trying to control some magic. I have been taught magic for a few years now. I am mastering some techniques  and others I fail at.

My brother found me at The Lookout. "Sis, something has crashed landed on Earth. Could you come!?"

"Of course, it might be a battle worth fighting. Just make sure you don't play the hero like you always do, okay Goku." I said as we flew to the crashed spaceship.

The ship was more of a pod, and Gohan was in it! Why was he in a pod? I didn't know, but I knew that Chi-Chi would be very mad at Goku.

"Why is Gohan in there?" I asked and I got my answer in an angry long haired muscular dude that called me "Sister".

"Katarina! It's a wonderful surprise that you are here. It's one big happy family again." The long Haired dude told me.

" My name is Akari, and you don't seem to relate to me. You look like you just crawled out of the tightest space imaginable. And I can smell your whole body from here! What no take a shower back where you came from,spaceman?" I said back as he looked surprised at me.

"A warrior like you should know her heritage... You are a Saiyan, a powerful Saiyan at that. You are to be the most powerful female of our race, if the prophecy is correct." He then chuckled...

"As for your spunk and humor, I love it, but direct it toward someone else next time..." The long haired dude kept rambling on and on. "Well where are my manners, my name is Raditz, your brother, and Kakarot's too."

I looked at him closely, he had a tail like I did when I was little. He seemed like us, but so cruel. He didn't seem to care about anything or anyone but himself. What an arrogant jack-donkey.

"How am I a Saiyan? I mean, I have never heard of this before. And why is Gohan in that pod? If you lay so much as a finger on him, I am just going to have to come over there and see how you like it, getting picked on." I told Raditz, as he looked at me with a questionable look. He chuckled to himself and then looked over to me.

"You and our brother were sent to take over that planet orginally, but then our lord saw you two useless Saiyans did not even do that so he ordered that this planet to be destroyed. I came here to do that job myself and bring you back to the prince." He told me as he eyed my locket.

This guy was talking about a prince... could he be talking about the boy in the locket?

Goku wanted to punch this Raditz back to where he came from, I could tell by his tone of voice. Piccolo was there with us too, he was going to help Goku out. I wanted to throw a punch but, Goku stopped me and I could feel that he wanted to do it for Gohan. He wanted to be there for his son and be his hero.

Goku and Raditz had a pretty cool battle, then Goku had his ace up his sleeve. He got Raditz's tail! We knew the tail was a weakness we had as a child. One time Goku grabbed my tail and I he pulled it and I couldn't move at all. I would plead him to stop, almost in tears, and then he would eventually. He would then feel bad and apologize. 

 Raditz pleaded to my brother, just like I did when I was a kid... Goku's good heart got in the way and let him go... Why did he do that?! While I raged in my thoughts, I was a super surprised to see Gohan pop out of the pod and hit Raditz.

Goku took this opportunity  grabbed him better and told Piccolo to do "it". I was wondering what "it" was and I didn't have to wonder for long... Piccolo was starting to mumble under his breath... 

"I can finally finish him, SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!". I could see this purple beam stream out of his fingers. I then looked at Goku, and he gave me a smile. That same innocent smile he would always give me. The smile that told me that everything would be okay. That smile that comforted me in the past...

Then I watched as the blast went through both of the warriors...

 Tears started to flood down my face as I saw Goku's stupid smile fade little by little... Raditz died, saying, " My partners will be here soon."

I ran over to Goku and threw Raditz off my brother. I looked at Goku, his smile still there... That damn smile!

"Why did you do this, Goku? What about Chi-Chi and Gohan? You can't leave them!"

"I did for our home, Akari..."

"Goku, I can't say goodbye to you... not yet... you have so much more to live for... I will never say goodbye to you!"

"Sis, it's okay. I got a plan. Don't freak out anymore, okay?"

"Goku, that's a lot to ask for..."

"Akari, I got a plan. Let me go for a little bit. I'll be back..." he laughed a little laugh and died in my arms. 

I cried so much that day, but I did what Goku said, I let go.