Introduction

Protected by a Bear is published on Amazon. To comply with their contract, I need to take down all but the first 15 chapters of the book. This is your warning that the book is not complete. 

Eloise Rucker is a thirty-year-old fourth-grade teacher and bartender. She works at Club Cerulean, and Josie Austin is her best friend. Josie runs a company called Mate Me held at the club. Unfortunately, Josie's Mate Me events have opened Eloise up to being hit on regularly. One particular man wouldn't take no for an answer and tried to drag her off. Now she has a stalker who leaves her notes everywhere she goes, at school, the club, her mailbox, and front door.

Enter Marcus Zephyr, bear shifter. At thirty-three he owns his own protection agency, Rhett Austin hires him to supply extra bouncers for his club on Mate Me event nights. The first night he meets Eloise, a curvy teacher, and his bear goes insane yelling she is their mate. Marcus argues saying they have no mate, she rejected them fifteen years ago, he'd been an idiot at eighteen. When she rejected him, he joined the Marines and left his little town in Texas.

Now he was living in White Valley and unable to get Eloise out of his head. He offers to help her track down her stalker and protect her until they catch him.

Will the two be able to find love with each other? Can Eloise learn to trust a shifter and can Marcus accept he has found his true mate?

This story is completely my work, do not copy or take any part of this work. If you see it published on other sites, let me know. 

Don't forget to leave comments and vote on each chapter!

I am going to come back and edit this! I like to step away from the book for a little bit and come back to reread and correct. If you find any mistakes please point them out constructively. Thanks for reading!

THIS BOOK IS LEGALLY PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW. PLEASE DON'T TAKE WORK THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU.