Get To Know You.

"Hello." Said the one who's name was Liam. "Hi." I awkwardly said back. "Do you like carrots?!" Shouted Louis. "Uhm, Yeah.". "I love her already Hazza Bear!". "Hands off my sister." Harry said making Louis blush slightly. "I'm hungry!" Said the blonde one, wait is that an Irish accent I hear. Now you may be asking, wow he's your brothers band you should know them. But no I don't really. I mean we talked and all but he's been really busy and stuff and so have I so I didn't really check up on it. "Niall you just ate!". Said the mysterious one known as Zayn. "Anna, since its your first night here where do you wanna go?" Said Louis.

All eyes were on me. "Uh, I really don't care." "Nando's it is!" Screamed Niall. "The usual lads" said Harry rolling his eyes. "I'm just gonna go changed and then we can go, if that's okay." I said. I got a reply of "sures" and "okay's". But the problem was I didn't know where my room was. "Uh, Harry my room?". "I'll show her!" Said Louis. Then he proceeded to take me down a narrow hallway. "Here's your room!" He said leading me to a door. "Thanks." I murmured. "No problem, oh and I didn't really introduce myself, I'm Louis." "I'm Anna" I said. "But you probably already know that." "Cute name, And yeah Harry talks about you A lot." Harry talks about me? Wow. wait he said my names cute. Oh god I'm blushing. Stop Anna. Ugh. "Thanks." I said shyly. "No Probs, We'll you better get ready before Niall eats someone." And with that he walked away.

A/N: I Know This Was Short... I'll Update Soon. Love you All. -KatieXx