Welcome.

Anna's POV

"Oh My God!" I said as they rushed Lexi into the room. I can't believe she's actually having the baby. "Stay calm." I said to my best friend holding her hand. The doctors allowed two people in the room. Lexi Of course chose me and Niall. We were standing in the room. Niall looked pale and as if he was going to faint. "Niall..." I said to him holding him up. We were interrupted by the doctor walking into the room. He looked at the nurse and asked how far apart the contraptions were. She replied with 5 minutes and we knew it was time. Niall walked Over and held her hand. I held her other one. It was time to push.

Lexi's POV

About 20 Minutes later I finally felt some relief. We were still pushing and I felt like it was almost over. "One more big one!" Said the doctor. I held in my breath as I pushed out. I heard a faint crying as I felt tears well up in my eyes. I looked up at Niall and saw he to was crying. I kissed him lightly on the lips as I heard the doctor say... "One more to go." I was in complete shock. I looked up at Niall and saw he was about to faint. I continued my routine and finally I heard another faint cry. "Congratulations, you have twins." The doctor said to me I couldn't help but cry. He brought over two individually wrapped blankets.. One pink one and one blue one. I looked up at Anna and saw she was crying also. I looked at my babies. Yes my babies. My beautiful children. Niall took the little boy and wrapped his finger in his little hand. "Welcome to the world." I heard him say. I finally decided on the names. The little girl we decided to name Grace Anne Horan and the little boy we named Riley James Horan. After a little while of holding them we let everyone in. "Hey guys." I said looking around. The all looked more overjoyed than anything. I passed Liam Riley and said "here's your uncle liam." They all took turns holding the babys. "Zayn are you crying?!" I screamed looking over at him holding the little girl. "SHE'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!" He said laughing. After about 30 minutes Niall left me to sleep because I was super tired after the delivery. "Goodnight Princess, Im So Proud of You" he whispered to me. I let my eyes flutter close as I fell asleep.

A/N: I Do Not Like This Chapter At All... Sorry Guys! I'm not really sure how childbirth goes.. So it's Friday! Yay... But I had a really bad day... Getting called annoying daily isn't the best . So I guess I'll just change. And not talk so much or laugh... Lets just say I Hate Guys... Ugh. Well Have A Good Weekend Everyone. -Kat xx

P.S- Anna If Your Reading This... I'm Going To Stab You With A Spoon... Multiple Times.(: -TheCarrotGod KatStyles. (: