"Good night, Daddy~" - Crossmare (Nightmare×Cross)

@Landinb thank you for the suggestion.
————————————————
Partly Rape, skip if you don't wanna read it!
____________________________________
3rd Person:
Cross and Nightmare have been friends for a while, but Nightmare wanted to be more then friends.

Nightmare was sitting on the couch at the castle, waiting for Cross to come back from a mission to finally tell him that he liked Cross.

Cross called Nightmare and Nightmare answered, "Yes?"

"C-Can you pl-please help me?!" Cross sounded terrified.

Nightmare sat up quickly, "Im coming! Where are you?!"

Cross' POV:
I gave him all I could for him to find me... Because I was kidnapped. I didn't know where I was exactly, so I had to give all I could see to him. Nightmare was quite outraged when he connected two-and-two together.

"Who has you?" he talked to me calmly as to not scare me.

"I-I think it's UnFresh or L-Lust," I said quietly, "There are sex toys everywhere, and... A-and.." I couldn't hold my tears back any more.

Nightmare quickly tried calming me down. When I heard a door open and two monsters talking to each other, I quickly put my phone on speaker and hid it.

"Well well, if it isn't our little Crossy~" Lust said.

No one's POV:
Nightmare sat quietly, trying to keep himself from screaming at them through the phone, knowing it would only get Cross in trouble.

Cross sat against the wall, looking at Lust and UnFresh(UF for short).

Cross stuttered, "Wh-what do you want from me?" to his captors.

UF replied in his rough voice, "Just to play with you, cutie!~"

Nightmare was now beyond pissed off. He got up and ran out of the house, still listening to Lust and UF verbally abusing Cross.

"Come here, Crossy~" Lust said in a suductive tone.

Cross voice shook a little as he asked, "What if I don't?"

UF laughed and he softly replied, "Then we hurt you more than we will if we do this normally~"

Cross's POV:
I quickly crawled over to them, not wanting to get hurt. UF grabbed my neck gently and dragged me to my feet by my neck.

One second I'm standing in front of UF, the next I'm being fucked senseless by Lust. I had UF's member in my mouth as he face fucked me.

I was crying, thinking, "Nightmare hurry!" Knowing fully well that Nightmare was still listening through the phone, listening as Lust fucked my ass and UF face fucked me.

~Just about 10 minutes later~
I was laying on the ground, my member being sucked by UF as Lust kissed me.

That's when Nightmare kicked the door down, Error, Dust, and Fresh with him.

No one's POV:
Fresh let out a growl at the sight of UF.

"Both of you filthy creatures, get the fuck off him!" Nightmare barked at Lust and UF, who immediately stopped what their doing and looked at Nightmare, both of them practically shitting their pants.

Cross has never been so happy to see Nightmare in his life. Nightmare blushed a lot when he saw Cross's member, but he looked at Error, Dust, and Fresh, telling them, "Get them the fuck out, maybe even take them to the castle's dungeon. Me and Cross will be there in an hour."

The three of them nodded, even though they were confused on why Nightmare said they'd be there in an hour. Fresh grabbed UF and dragged him, while Dust grabbed Lust and dragged him.