<33

Taehyung groaned under the covers, his blue hair sticking to the sweat that glistened on his forehead. He furrowed his eyebrows, creating a small pout that played on his soft, raw lips. "Mornin' my love" Jungkook whispered leaving a peck on tae's cheek. And throwing his arms around the blue haired boy's waist. Tae hummed in response and rubbed jungkook's hand as his way of responding with affection. Jungkook couldn't lie, even at the brink of dawn the other man was beautiful. He thought back to the night they'd shared yesterday. Beginning at the bar with their friends, stolen kisses whilst nobody was looking. Subtle touches whilst they couldn't get enough of each other. Drink after drink they began to get more and more obvious. Their friends sharing knowing glances. It started off slow, the pair giggling as they slow danced with kook's face buried in the crook of tae's neck. Hips touching creating that sensational feeling to course through their veins. Jungkook has wrapped his arms around his love's waist, tae covering his hands with his own, scared to let go. Savouring every moment. Every single second. They were lost in each other's touches, voices, everything.

It got hotter and hotter as the night darkened. Jungkook And Namjoon we're laughing taking shots, casually watching their lover boys dancing, smiling fondly. He wasn't sure he could ever feel so content. As drunk as he was, it was a night that he would remember forever. That was every night with taehyung. Having seen Jungkook watching, tae smirked and whispered something to jimin, whose eyes lit up and a mischievous grin took over his expression. Looking back at the confused kook, he smirked and bit his lip teasing the younger. When he reached Jungkook he slid his hands down his arms guiding them to his ass. He then lifted one leg over jungkook's already bent leg, and then another. Sliding one hand up his shirt and the other grabbing his hair. Jungkook gulped, already getting turned on. Taehyung paid no attention and started leaving small kisses and love bites on jungkook's collar bone. He moved up his neck until he reached his earlobe, into which he whispered "ready for this?" Jungkook could only nod, his words getting choked up, too focussed on taehyungs next move. Grazing his teeth in looks earlobe, he gently bit down on it and pulled, sending shivers down jungkook's spine. Tae didn't stop there and started picking up the pace, grinding on kooks boner. Jimin then made an appearance, not that the two lovers noticed, and dragged Namjoon away claiming he had a new dance move to show him. As the only two left in the booth taehyungs smirk grew. His hand that was still roaming jungkook's abs now moved down to his pants as he began to unbutton them, sliding his hand down until he reached the unmistakable erection. His big pretty hands clasped jungkook's balls, rubbing at them. He dragged one finger down kook's cock, enjoying the stifled groan the other let out "stop teasing already" he whined. Taehyung just laughed and leant in to meet bunny boy's lips. Their foreheads touches and in that moment they forgot about everything else. They were connected. Breaking the kiss, tae turned his attention back to jungkook's cock. He took it into his hand sliding it up and down whilst kook bit down on his lip and threw his head back in pleasure. Not stopping there tae licked his finger, a string of saliva between his finger and his mouth. With a wink at Jungkook, he took his now wet finger and ran it along the erection. A loud moan left jungkook's lips, causing the mans eyes to widen in embarrassment, not sure as to who could've heard. "Tae.. I'm- I'm going to cum" he said in between sighs. A laugh. "Baby. Trust me I know." Another laugh. "You-" Jungkook wasn't sure whether to be amused or annoyed. Either way he knew he was enjoying it. He let himself relax as the precum began to drip with taehyung spreading it on his cock and boxers. Once again the younger threw his head back as he came all over his pants. Taehyung, still with one finger in there, smirked and kissed the him, soft mumbles of "good boy" and "I love you". Once again the elder pulled away pulling out that one forgotten finger, dripping in jungkook's cum. One last smirk and a suggestive suck on it led to Jungkook pulling tae out of the bar. That was it.

"Jungkook where the hell are we going?! I wanted to dance more!" Whined a slightly drunk taehyung. Jungkook raised one eyebrow and looked at tae incredulously "How do you expect me to dance after that? For starters I have cum dripping inside my pants still." Taehyung giggled, immediately stopping when he saw the look on jungkook's face. He was definitely getting punished tonight. Now it was taes turn to gulp. He knew nobody else would understand the way the two sons worked. Always fighting over who was the more dominant but both submissive to each other anyway. The taxi drive back to taes apartment was awkward, taehyung was too scared to say anything more in case of worsening the punishment about to be inflicted on him. Jungkook grinning as he thought of how to get back at the older boy. And the taxi driver, having obviously noticed kook's stain, constantly sending weird looks back at the two. Jungkook noticed tae was extra quiet and being the soft idiot he was, he slid his hand onto tae's thigh and squeezed it reassuringly, which was arguably misleading when it came to what he had planned for later. Having reached the apartment complex, paid the taxi driver and ran into the elevator, many giggles and kisses taking place along the way. The two stood in said elevator, Jungkook eyeing taehyung hungrily. Ready to give him what he deserved. But first... Jungkook slammed tae's back against the wall. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the older's ankles. "Kook... there are cameras!" Kook just smirked and started kissing along tae's jawline. "Mm the more the merrier babe. Is that not what you like huh slut? Being in public?" Taehyung immediately flushed red, jungkook's slightly degrading words causing his erection to grow. Jungkook, who was holding onto tae's waist, slowly dropped down to his knees sliding his hands down tae's body as he did so. "You are going to get punished, but I thought I'd give you something first. I'm not that mean." Jungkook grinned, knowing perfectly well this'd make the punishment worse as tae would have fresh memory of how kook's mouth felt around his big cock.  Eyeing said cock, Jungkook licked his lips. Before sucking at the tip. Painfully slowly he took in more and more and taehyung grabbed ahold of the younger's messy brown hair pulling at the clustered strands and pushing his dick further into jungkook's mouth, who gladly took it. He moved his lips up and down it, occasionally grazing his teeth upon it. He continued to do so, loving the way tae moaned his name, the submissive side of him shining through. Taehyung let out his loudest groan yet, announcing that he was going to cum. Jungkook smirked and quickened his pace, also bringing up his hand to play with tae's balls. As taehyung came Jungkook stopped allowing the older to do as he needed, before then licking at least half of it up. Taehyung who was thoroughly enjoying it, hummed and his shoulders slumped in relief. That was, until Jungkook abruptly stopped. "Pull up your pants. It's time to go." He commanded gruffly. The older was going to whine but he knew he deserved it and it was only going to worsen it.

Once inside the apartment, Jungkook through taehyung onto the bed and ripped off his clothes. He stared at tae's lightly toned abs and ran his tongue along them. From his collar bone to just above his cock. He turned around, rummaging in the closet, muttering "where the hell is this thing." And then "Aha!" Curious, tae lifted his head up only for him then to see Kook returning with handcuffs. He laughed. "Handcuffs really Kook? What is this, 50 shades of grey?" Another raised eyebrow in response. "The way you were acting earlier, I'd say so." He proceeded to handcuff the blue haired boy to the bed face down. "No touching me. No whining. No moaning or you'll eat spanked. And definitely no touching yourself. Got it?" Jungkook commanded. Tae nodded, not daring to disrespect kook whilst he was in this mood. Jungkook started by sliding two fingers into tae's ass. Getting it ready for his tongue and eventually his dick. Tae didn't see the issue with the punishment. He was getting his ass ate, in his eyes it was a win win. Not for long. He bit down onto the pillow beneath him so as not to moan. Kook began to caress his ass, cupping the cheeks and running his finger where his ass meets his thigh. He then began to kiss and lick the cheeks, teasing taehyung as he almost ventured the anus but not quite. He began to circle his tongue as he mother further in slowly increasing the diameter of said circles and then bringing it back closer together. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a small groan and as quiet as he thought it was Jungkook had heard and momentarily removed his tongue to spank the boy. Once again tae bit down hard. Continuing with rimming taehyung, kook clasped tae's cheeks, squeezing them and moving them farther apart as he changed how he was circling his tongue.

Knowing that tae's ass was now ready for his cock, Jungkook changed his positioning slowly began to slide his dick into taehyungs ass. Once fully in he let out a sigh and began moving his hips as he pushed into tae. Despite punishing the boy, Jungkook didn't want him to hurt and knew with him being handcuffed he had no way of steadying himself so with one muscular arm he held the boy slightly up. Tae couldn't help it this time, the moans just kept coming out and each time he'd end up with a fresh handprint on his ass and Jungkook looking proud with himself for leaving his mark on the older blue haired boy. As Jungkook continued to jerk his hips harder and harder, faster and faster, tae could feel his knees weakening. And his ejaculation nearing. Jungkook seemed to notice this as he slowed down and reached for tae's dick to spread the precum over his cock. Tae couldn't hold it any longer and let himself cum all over he sheets, cursing in relief and enjoyment. Jungkook rubbed tae's ass encouragingly and slowly pulled out. Much to tae's dismay. He then undid the handcuffs, allowing tae to roll over and relax. The rest of their night was filled with kisses, giggles and little touches. They were alone getting lost in each other until Jungkook remembered his plan. "Oh I bought you something by the way." Tae raised his eyebrows, curious as to what it was. He was taken aback when Jungkook pulled out a soft blue butt plug. "It's so pretty!" He exclaimed. Jungkook smiled softly. "It matches your hair baby!" Tae grinned at how thoughtful the other was. How he noticed the small things and how he knew it would make him happy. "But why?" Is all he asked. Jungkook laughed. "You really thought your punishment was over? You are going to wear this all day tomorrow." Tae gasped, "A-all day?" Jungkook leant over and kissed the olders sparkling pink lips, and gazing into the brown orbs of his eyes. Everyday he fell more in love. "Yes all day, my sweet blueberry boy."