Ch 01

Izuku(age 10)POV...

I... don't want to go to school today. Its not like I'm avoiding anything, no, I don't like avoiding my problems... unless its Kacchan.

You see, Kacchan dose not like me. He's all ways teasing me about my snake like quality's, its not like I'm responsible for what type of quirk I get! He' so mean to me and worse of all, he's gotten our hole class to hate me as well!

As I began to sulk over the  problems in my life, I hadn't notice someone calling me.

"IZUKU, IZUUKU COME ON, IF YOU DONT WAKE UP YOU'LL BE LATE!"

I took a quick glance at my alarm clock, and realized I was about to be late. "COMING" I yelled back as I quickly got dressed. I ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and went to the door where my mom was standing.

We quickly left the house and were currently speed walking down the road. It was quite a warm and gloomy day, everything looked old and gray, is it going to rain? 'Just great'.

As we continued walking my mom had spotted some...  familiar faces...

"Mitsuki wait up!" My mom shouted catching Kacchan and Ms.Bakugou's attention.

'Oh no' 

Mom went up to Mitsuki and they chatted all the way while me and Kacchan were walking "near" each other. Every time I got to close he would speed up so I can be behind him instead of next to him. I understand if he doesn't want to be next to me, not many people do.

When we finally made it to school, I all ready felt everyone's eyes on me. 'Gosh why can't I just be invisible?'. Every one kept pointing at my tail and sharing weird looks with there friends.
'Pleases stop starring'.

I walked into class and went straight to my desk ignoring everyone's stairs. 'Why can't they just mind there own business? Some of them have elongated figures and they still only keep an eye on me'. School went pretty normal but lunch was a little interesting.

"Hey, some villain just escaped prison." someone said.  "Yeah, that 'Drill' dude. My mom told me she was going to pick me up for 'safety' reasons". "Can I get a ride?"

Drill? In pretty sure I read about him when I was updating my Hero Analysis. He's a low level villain and was put in prison 3 years ago. He was charged with 3 murders and and 1 attempted murder against an old lady he tried to rob, he's not some dude to mess with.

The rest of the school day was pretty boring, it also started storming later near the end of the day.

The bell had ranged and I began to pack my stuff up, Kacchan was still there so I'm pretty sure we're going to leave at the same time.

'Dang, I forgot my umbrella'. Rain is not good for me, I'm cold blooded and I'm pretty bad at controlling my body heat... then I notice that Kacchan had one....

"K-Kacchan um..."
"Spit it out damnit..."
"I f-forgot m-my umbrella and- um... m-my blood is cold and"

"Ew... just like a damn reptile.... come on"

'Oh god what a relief', I thought he was going to murder me. I grab my stuff and went twords him. "Don't stand so close" he said starring at his phone.
"I wont" I replied giving him small smile which made him scoff.

We decided to go under a bridge/tunnel to be out of the rain, but before we maid it under there I had dropped my book. I went to go pick it up but when I turned back around to face the tunnel, Drill was there.... and he was threatening and holding Kacchan... oh god I have do something!

Bakugou(age 11)POV...

This ugly ball-sack had be cornered asking for money!Like what the Fuck dose he think that he's going to get out of me!

"Get the fuck away from me!" i yelled at him trying to break free from his grasp.
"Shut the hell up! I know you have something on you now tell me what yo- UGH DID YOU JUST SPIT IN MY FUCKING FACE!"

I started kicking and screaming trying to call for help, where is that fucking Hebi! I need help here!

When the dude started to reach for my bag both of us stoped when we heard a loud hiss... I then looked up where the top of bridge hanging its head down under the tunnel was a HUGE snake... is that Hebi?

There was a big ass snake, hissing and showing its fangs. "SHIT FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK!" the dude dropped me and fell straight on his ass, crawling backwards to the end of the tunnel.

"H-...Hebi" What the fuck, how? I didn't know what to do I just kinda... stayed there on ...the ground. "OH FUCK I-" The villain had said before Hebi had bucked at him and the dude got up quick and ran back the direction he came from.

Hebi had transformed back and instantly collapsed.

Izuku's POV...

I had collapsed, my body was so drained, ugh everything hurts..... oh wait.

"OHGODWHATSWRONGWITHME,ICOULDHAVEGOTTENMEANDKACCHANKILED-"(Oh my god, what's wrong with me. I could have gotten me and Kacchan killed-)

I then realized Kacchan was sitting at the back of the tunnel just... staring at me. Oh yeah, he's never seen that form...

"ah um... kacchan are you ok-"

"Get the Fuck away from me you monster!"

eh? M-monster? I'm a monster. "Kaccahn I-" Kacchan got up and ran home forgetting his bag and umbrella.

I just stood there, under this dark soggy tunnel. Do people really see me as a monster? Can I really be a hero if that's so?

A/N Yo thanks for reading the chapter here's a meme