1

A/n:reminder to check "ch 0" cause i changed somethings and this is a rewrite"

"Stupid fucking Hebi!"

There was a crash in the classroom as Izuku was pushed into the wall by his former friend. There was a dim-blue tint in the room while the rain made noise against the window. Izuku sat hunched into himself as Bakugou and his group left the room. This was a regular day for Izuku, and he will never get used to it.

You see there was a time where it was never like this. A time where Izuku had an active social life, a time where Izuku had friends and wasn't bullied everyday. A time when Izuku didn't worry his mom about strange brussels on his body. A time when Izuku was happy.

It all started when his quirk finally came in.

"Izuku that's not how it works dummy!" The blond said, snatching away the rubik's cube.

His words hadn't stung as much as they did now back then.

"I'm trying, Kachaan, c-can you show me again?". Izuku watched as Katuki twisted and turned each slide of the cube as he began to solve it. It was amazing how the boy seemed to know what to do at every move. He was amazing. He amazed Izuku.

"Here!" Katsuki said, shoving the cube back into Izuku's face. "Wow Kachaan, that's amazing!". Katsuki smiled smugly, basking in Izuku's praise. "Of course I am Izu, I'm always amazing!". Katsuki said, tackling Izuku into the rug playfully. They both broke into a laugh. They were happy. Izuku was happy.

Izuku and Katsuki often roughhoused. It was their thing. There were unspoken rules put in place between them that prevented each other from being too rough and hurting one another. So when Katsuki randomly shrieked, both children froze.

"Ah! Kachaan I'm sorry-" oh. Looking into the blonds eyes he could see a shimmer of tears. 'Kacchan never cried'. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean too!".

"Be quiet!" The blond yelled, holding his arm. 'Was there something wrong with his arm?' Izuku thought. "Did i hurt your arm? Kachaan can i se-"

"Shut Up!"

"Katsuki what in the hell are you yelling about!?" Mitsuki yelled from the kitchen.

The lady didn't seem to be in a good mood today and she most definitely didn't seem in the mood to deal with Katsuki at the moment.

"What's wrong with you now?" Mitsuki yeled, as she stomped into the living room. "Oh i-i think i accidentally hurt his arm while we were playing, i-i didn't mean to-"

"I said Shut Up Izuku!"

"Who are you yelling at?" Mitsuki questioned. Yanking the boy over to herself, she squatted down and inspected his arm. "Really Katsuki??? You're yelling up a storm over a damn scratch?!"

"Im not yelling-!"

"Yes you are! You're yelling at Midoriya and I can hear you all the way from the kitchen??? He is our guest and you're going to treat him with respect! What? You're going to cry over a scratch Katsuki?? You've been through more than just a simple scratch-"

The boy's face seemed to get redder and redder with every word she threw at him and the words didn't seem to ever come to an end...

"You're going to apologize to him right now, Katsuki. That is NOT how we treat our guests, do you hear me???"

...

"Im sorry" Katsuki said in the smallest voice"

'Kachaan never apologized...he never needed to before this.'

"I'm so sorry about this hun, I don't know what's wrong with the kid. It's getting late anyway, I think it's about time you mom comes and picks you up, yeah?" Izuku heard every word she said but none of it registered in his head. He just nodded quietly, staring at Katsuki.

...

When Izuku had gotten home, his mom had gotten a call from Mitsuki explaining the information.

Apparently Katsukis quirk couldn't activate....and when Izuku showed up at the school the following week it seemed that everyone knew about Izuku and Katsuki's little incident. And that's when everything started going to shit.

Izuku missed that time so much. The time when no one accused Izuku of random things. The time when people didn't tease him for their own entertainment. The time when Izuku could walk in his school without dirty looks. The time when Izuku and Katsuki were friends.

If only he could go back

A/N: Lmaoooo so dramatic for what. Yeah i left out a tone of information cause i really wanted to get this chapter out. Also i have a project that got assigned to me last month and its due tomorrow and i ain't do anything lol. Also don't worry Katuski did he get his quik back lol. Another thing, My story has a couple plots in it and Katuki and Izuku's relationship is a big one. Thanks for reading luvs <3