💙Iida x Reader - Speedy rejection - Angst🖤

Heya! This is a request by my friend Moni! Ya it was requested last year but homework and school exist- ANYWAYS

I hope they enjoy this section uwu

Im sorry But i made it so the reader is yet to find their quirk but attends UA to learn the basic training of being a hero.

Aaaanyways lets get on with the one shot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi. Im (Y/N) (L/N). I know you dont know me but...

I love you, Iida..."

~Earlier that day.~

(Y/N)'s POV.

*Ring* *Ring*

Ugh... damn alarm.
I rose from the comfort and warmth of my bed and strode over to my Dorm's Kitchen and Prepared a simple breakfast of fruit and Yogurt.

When I sat down to consume my meal I got a text from the class rep, The one and only Iida. Stating "I don't want anyone late today. No exeptions!" I sighed softly. Hes so Schedualed, I love it.

I placed my dishes in the sink and went to my room to change into my uniform of a shirt, blazer, skirt and tie.

As I Perfected the position of my Scarlet red tie, my mind raced through diffrent thoughts. Almost giving me a headache, No time to surf my thoughts I dont want to be too late to another day of 1-A.

~At school~

I walked in class,
Ah, early, perfect
A slight sway in my hips as I passed Iida's desk to get to my seat. Iida coughed and pushed up his glasses, geez that cough didnt sound like it was to a good cause. Fuck!

~°•Iida's Pov•°~

What on earth was that display for? I just coughed and pushed up my glasses, a polite measure I use as a first warning. (Y/N) Took her seat next to the local perverts desk, Mineta, which was empty; as per usall to my accord anyways.

I spoke up in a warm, but slightly intimidating tone. "Exellent job on being Early Miss." Her face lit up and she immediatly responded in a happy, yet singed with shyness. "Oh! Thank you class rep!" She greets me with a full toothy smile.

Too enthusiastic for the wrong things. Who is this girl?

~°•No ones Pov•°~

The next student to arrive was the Jolteon pika boy himself, denki, He entered the room with Mineta, they were both discussing the girls that they glared at. Earning a scolding from Iida.

Aaanyways, when the class was in motion almost an hour later (Y/N) began to gaze in Tenya Iida's direction. From his picturesque face to his engines that occupied this calfs. (((VROOM VROOM XDD))

"(Y/N) (L/N).. Please reframe from staring at other students.." Aizawa~Sensai says in a insomniacs tone. The [Hair colour] lady looks accross the class to her teacher and apologized, Iida rolled his eyes, knowing (Y/N) has her eyes on him.

~End of lesson, its now lunch~

~°•(Y/N)'s pov•°~

The bell rang in my ears as it usally does.
During Seven Cruel Hours Of Our lives (School for short)

I unlocked my gaze from Iida and gathered my things together, I then stood up and placed my backpack over my shoulders. Taking a deep breath I then walked over to our class rep, my one and only; ((Rocketleg man- XD)) Tenya Iida. I caught his attenrion by a soft cough.
"Iida, May I request a meeting after school, By the sakura trees?" I was scared as hell, my heart raced faster than anything.

He pushed up his glasses followed by a glance at my body. he spoke in a professional voice. "On what terms Ma'dam?" He tilted his head slightly. My heart skipped a beat. But I replyed calmly. "Personal matters. Can you make it?" He thought, he looked tense, maybe he does like me! "Fine, I'll be there 4pm sharp. No later. No earlier." He relaxed. I nodded and walked out of class to go eat, i jumped up in trumph.
It wasnt over yet

I have to wait for his loyal, honest input. Confidence fuels me as all the signs say he likes me. Hell. He may even love me.

~○•°Time skip till after school brought to you by Mineta's balls for hair°•○~

I stood by the sakura trees, petals decended from above me. It was like a true fanfiction setting. (Fourth wall who?) My mind was racing, my palms were sweaty, clamy even.

I see him walking towards me, a stern look on his face, I was scared. The feelings I feel in this moment are bitter-sweet.

He arrives infront of me. He sighed and pushed up his glasses, he sighed deeply. He looked- Sad? What was wrong with my love?

~°•Iida's POV•°~

Fuck sake. Excuse my awful languge. I become face to face with the young lady with the [hair colour] Hair. She began speaking, with a stutter. "I-Iida. I wanted to talk to you about- well-" she fiddled with her hands.

I growl softly. "Get on with it. I have training to do."

She stood like a damn tsundere infront of me "Hi. Im (Y/N) (L/N). I know you dont know me but...

I love you, Iida!" My eyes widened.

What on earth?! She likes me?! No.

Loves me?!

~°•(Y/N)'s pov•°~

Iida's eyes widened. He seems shaken. So cute.

"I-Iida?" I said shakily. He straightened his glasses again and scoffed.

"Well. Miss (L/N) I simply reject your statement. As you even said. I dont even know you!" That sentance broke me...

I felt my eyes began to flood with tears avout to fall.

I shook slightly.

"And you are just not my type. Why waste my time with some love confession?!" He borderline shouted, his arm flailing about.

"Stop it.. dont raise your voice.." I squeeked out as I cried like an infant child.

He sighed. "Stay away feom me. And stop staring at me. Creep." He sped off.

I fell to the floor, screaming out in pain. My heart was just pulled out, waved infront of me and shattered. He was my everything. My light. My dark..

I gripped the grass below me as I sobbed loudly..

Heh.. talk about a speedy rejection..

Iida... Why?...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Authours ending note:

ACK Sorry this took so long ;^;
I know its kinda out of character for Iida but im working on it man-

If ya wanna see more of my writting just Comment a request. Thanks for viewing.

BUH BYEEEEEE!!!