🔥Just the way you are ~ Todoroki (Smut)❄

Heya! This is a Shouto Todoroki x Chubby Female!Reader Smut suggested by Puggledoggo19. Sorry it took so long my friend! I hope it was worth the wait ^^

🛑⚠️I apologise there may be some mild swearing, Sexual themes and trigger warning, there will be over eating in this chapter, and they are aged up!⚠️🛑

Im sorry if its too long or sped up ^^;
Let the Chapter begin!

~•°❄°•~🔥•°~❄°•~🔥•°~❄°•~🔥

[Y/N] [L/N] was a professional Hero, She was of a- Larger stature, this bothered her massively. She hated herself infact, She over ate alot though.

Her Quirk was to be able to eat anything. I know sounds crazy, But she could eat anything. Anxiety of Her weight, leads to eating more.

~°•[Y/N]'s POV•°~

I sat infront of the TV, Embraced in my [F/C] t-shirt and simple blue shorts. Eating part of the couch, I was shaking, crying.

I can't even look at myself. Im discusted by my every move..
Im huge! I take another bite out of the couch in a stressed enduced desire to eat.

The TV begins to chatter at me, a product that holds in extra fat- ok. Now im listening.

'The wonder product that brings back feminine curves! The guys are back!'
'Quit the Rolling life, join the hour-glass life!'

Woah. I need me tha- My boyfriend walks in, my eyes widen frantically and I turn off the television. "Babe! Im back!" He called out to me, he walked into the room im in.
To see me, the pitiful, loathsome, ugly creature i am. "Dont look at me..." I say while shaking.

~°•Shouto's POV•°~

I look at my sweet [Y/N] my expression turns from Happy to concurned as she breaths out those words. "Dont look at me..." she sniffled, tears stained her cheeks. "Im a pig! Im fat. You deserve a curvatious beauty.."

My heart broke. How could she say that about herself? I walked over to her and kneeled down to her and brush one of her [H/C] Locks out of her face. "Sweetheart, you are not. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met." I kissed her tear salted cheek and smiled.

"You're lying!" She shouted, I was taken back by her tone and the overflow of tears. My poor marshmellow... "Im just a fat, useless waste of space!" She continued with hitched breaths. "I bet you dispise me and my body." I sigh deeply and gently place my hand on her [S/C] Tear laced cheek and placed my lips against hers pulling her into a tender embrace.

I pull away and lock my eyes with hers "You listen to me my dear."

I sigh and gently hold her hands as I began to talk to her in a soft, soothing tone..

~°•[Y/N]'s POV•°~

My perfect man holds my hands as he stays in my gaze. He begins to speak. "No matter what skin tone, size, eye colour. Or whatever you want you be will never stop me loving you." His eyes glaze over with a few tears.

I continue to listen to his words. "Im dating you for your personality, your beautiful, amazing personality." He kisses my cheek and I feel my lips curl to a small smile. "Your glittering [E/C] eyes."

He kisses just below my jaw. "Your soft words." He then kisses down my neck until he gets just about the collar of my [F/C] t-shirt. "And most importantly, Your excellent talent to pleasure me."

'HOL UP-
Did I just hear that right?! Shouto Todoroki, the soft, reserved man-'
I couldnt finished my train of thought before Shouto attacked my Neck with kisses and nips of my [S/C] skin getting more vicious as he continued, leaving deep purple marks.

I squirmed in pleasure as my hands reached to his body and gripped his t-shirt slowly lifting the fabric.

He pulled away from my neck and swiftly helped me taking his shirt off, never breaking eye contact with me. His eyes burning with desire, my eyes bleached with submission and lust.

"I fucking adore you my princess." He growled as he pulled off my shirt. Sparing no time he took of his pants with a swift movement of his strong hands and began to work off my blue tint shorts.

I pull him towards me and kiss him on the lips with lust fulled passion I had held deep down, he kissed back fighting for his dominance back which he gained with ease after the removal of my shorts.

I moved my hands down his tone body and grab the elastic of his boxers to where he pulls away from the kiss, chuckling deeply. "Oh no you dont darling, this is about you~" he makes his way down and kneels infeont of me when he meets my laced panties and removes them.

My face lights up with crimson blush, then suddenly he stuffs his sopping wet tounge into my dripping entrance. "A-ahh!~ O-Oh fuck!~" I gasp in shock at the sudden wave of pleasure I earned, He gently massaged my clit as he did so.

He worked his muscle around my entrance humming softly, earning greatful moans from me. "S-shouto!~" I stutter out barely from the esctasy. He pulls away making me wimper in sadness, comming back up to face me.

With his face covered in my juices he licks his lips and utters out, almoust a growl.

"Beg for me to be inside of you~"

This sentance made me bite my lip and look him up and down. I then speak in a soft voice. "P-please...~" he takes off his boxers and places his member to my throbbing entrance. "What was that doll?~" he chuckled.

"Please master! I need you inside me!~"
I Almost shout out. The smirk that formed on his lips said he was pleased. "Good~ now moan nice and loud for master~".

He pounds his quivering member into my throbbing cavity, he doss this with a grunt. I grip his shoulders and claw slightly, struggling to keep balance. "Ngh~ god you feel so good~" he groaned in my ear.

"A-ah!~ Faster master please~" I mewled back to him moaning loud like he wanted. I was desprate for release and his warm release inside me.

He did so and sped up gripping my hips harshly clawing slightly like I did with his shoulders. "F-Fuuuck~" he let out open moans that harmonised with mine.

His thrusts got sloppy and he began to pant like a tired dog. "I-Im gonna- Agh!~" he came inside me and let out a loud groan. I came shortly after with a loud scream of pleasure. "A-AHh!~ F-Fuck!~" I then began to pant heavily trying to catch my breath. Shouto kissed me and pulled out then embracing me.

"See? You and I are all we need, my darling, perfect, [Y/N]~" he kissed my forehead before we had fallen asleep. To the TV's now incoherant chattering.

I love you Shouto..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•°~Authour's after notes°•~

1187 words!

Phew! This took forever to write!
I think it was worth it. It may not be perfect but im working on my writting skills lmao.

I hope you enjoyed!

~🌿☕Jamie - Fandom Trash