Sketchy Humanz

Art challenge day three!
The theme was to draw the characters as an animal or human, depending on what they originally were.
Doggos are now less fluffy.

Alfy keeps her wings and horns because why not

I told myself a hundred times while drawing this 'don't get lazy, do the lineart, don't just use the sketch as a base.'

I got lazy 😅

Anyway, Alfy is probably mumbling and fumbling and getting railed up over kingdom issues while Loaf sits and watches, he can't really help in matters that are more important then petty theft or smaller problems. He's just there for emotional support and maybe to bounce a few ideas off of.

Also I should mention som more backstory!
Alfy was born and raised as a princess, so is a royal after all.
Loaf however was a mere towns folk just living his life as he pleased, never really getting into much trouble, except for staying out too late on some occasions.
They met as children when the king and queen visited the local towns to see how everyone was doing, Loaf was immediately thinking he needed to befriend the princess and they got along swimmingly. (Gee who'da thunk)

So yeah, after their first visit Alfy was allowed to visit her new friend every weekend, she was escorted by two guards and a guard in training (who i will show you later on)
The two were nearly inseparable by the time they were teenagers and if one had a problem then they could count on the other to listen and offer advice.

Also maybe this is cheating idk but I already had human designs for the two, of course they were a few years old so i had to update them just a bit.

Dumb thing that isn't necessary but whatever.
Alfy hates wearing crowns and tiaras, so she stays away from them unless it's absolutely necessary to wear them. (Like having another kingdom visit the castle or something)
She does however love capes and robes and the likes, so she has a few. The one she's wearing here is her favorite.

Gosh i have a bunch of lore and shit about these two 😝
I could ramble on for three whole chapters just talking about plot points and tiny things like how they confessed to each other or going into detail about how they became friends...
Maybe I will one day.
One day...